Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

Ronell Wilson, now 32 years old, was arrested in 2006 for double homicide against two pollice officers in Staten Island, NY.

At least in terms of thinking about any kind of unified K theory about a potentially real person, I think most people (myself included) read "Blue Jeans" along with "For K" (in part because the "drive-by, Sunday night" line could fit with "he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home on Monday, I stayed up waiting"). His crimes were committed on Monday, not Sunday, and do not sound like a drive-by situation.

He was a wannabe rapper going by the name Rated R. I don't see where the name K comes from. And describing him as "sorta punk rock", in contrast to her who "grew up on hip-hop" doesn't fit.

Then there's the larger timeline. His original trial began November 27, 2006 and he wasn't convicted until December 20, 2006. He was sentenced to death on January 30, 2007. There were subsequent appeals and resentencings.

In contrast, the chronology in "For K" suggests his original sentence was 30 years, not the death penalty, and that he was retried and given the death penalty, and that the decision to retry was "last year" from the time of writing. According to the presumed source of Sirens, it was recorded in 2005 or 2006.

Also, his death penalty verdict was eventually thrown out on account of being mentally handicapped. Doesn't fit the "For K" description of "a nice guy, really bright". And besides, I just have a hard time imagining Lana being romantically involved with someone mentally handicapped.

As I've said before:

I'm quite skeptical of there being a literal K who was literally on death row.

Yeah, I've essentially done this before. I looked at death row inmates with convictions for multiple homicides in states she may have lived in from when she was in high school until "For K" was written. There just aren't that many candidates because (thankfully) not that many people receive death sentences anymore. And when you narrow it down to people with a first or last name beginning with a 'K', I don't think I ended up with anyone I considered likely.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

At least in terms of thinking about any kind of unified K theory about a potentially real person, I think most people (myself included) read "Blue Jeans" along with "For K" (in part because the "drive-by, Sunday night" line could fit with "he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home on Monday, I stayed up waiting"). His crimes were committed on Monday, not Sunday, and do not sound like a drive-by situation.

He was a wannabe rapper going by the name Rated R. I don't see where the name K comes from. And describing him as "sorta punk rock", in contrast to her who "grew up on hip-hop" doesn't fit.

Then there's the larger timeline. His original trial began November 27, 2006 and he wasn't convicted until December 20, 2006. He was sentenced to death on January 30, 2007. There were subsequent appeals and resentencings.

In contrast, the chronology in "For K" suggests his original sentence was 30 years, not the death penalty, and that he was retried and given the death penalty, and that the decision to retry was "last year" from the time of writing. According to the presumed source of Sirens, it was recorded in 2005 or 2006.

Also, his death penalty verdict was eventually thrown out on account of being mentally handicapped. Doesn't fit the "For K" description of "a nice guy, really bright". And besides, I just have a hard time imagining Lana being romantically involved with someone mentally handicapped.

As I've said before:

well, like i said, just a theory... haha.

giphy.gif

Go for it!

Well, here goes nothing  :facepalm: I've had this theory for years..

So I have gathered similiar lyrics but did consider the "drive by sunday night" reference and the timing is also a bit earlier (making it line up with the release of Sirens). The difference though is that this crime took place in South LA. (We all know she travelled through the USA as mentioned in several songs and videos, I believe this was during her gap year. Tropico proves the LA theory as well)

The double homocide took place on April 6th 2004 (Sunday to Monday night"drive by sunday night" - For K)

at 2AM ("I was shot at 2AM" - Jump -> as in that's when Lana died, too, because she lost him forever because of the crime)

over a drug dispute (I'm not gonna quote obvious themes in her music :toofunny:

Lana was 18 at the time (gap year) 

Two men shot a man and three women (witnesses) in the Nickerson Gardens housing project, two of the women survived and one of them was brave enough to testify (She died September the same year, and her funeral took place in St. Paul's Baptist Chruch ("Swinging in and out of Old Paul's" - Video Games)

Sidenote: This could be a stretch but there's a Willowbrook street and a Willowbrook Park right next to the housing project ("See the willow bowing" - Out With A Bang)

In July 2004 one of the men (K) involved in the shooting was convicted to murder charge (the articles don't say the amount of years but I guess 30 could be it) The jury split about the question of death penalty and the 'phase of the case should be retried'. (Not important but the other man involved had a different trial as he didn't confess)

A piece of information that is missing is when they decided to put him on death row because in 2009 a judge denied to reduce his death sentence that's all I could find.

K was 28/27 in 2004, so he does kinda fall into the older man type. I mean 10 years apart for an 18 year old is a lot imo.

Now, his name is the most mind-blowing piece of information: Kai Harris (as in fucking K, Kai, KAY..)

ITS JUST A THEORY THOUGH :hooker: 

PS: He's a lightskin black man ("golden skin" - several songs) with long dark hair (again) and a slender, muscular figure.

So I have gathered similiar lyrics but did consider the "drive by sunday night" reference and the timing is also a bit earlier (making it line up with the release of Sirens). The difference though is that this crime took place in South LA. (We all know she travelled through the USA as mentioned in several songs and videos, I believe this was during her gap year. Tropico proves the LA theory as well)

The double homocide took place on April 6th 2004 (Sunday to Monday night"drive by sunday night" - For K)

at 2AM ("I was shot at 2AM" - Jump -> as in that's when Lana died, too, because she lost him forever because of the crime)

Two men shot a man and three women (witnesses) in the Nickerson Gardens housing project, two of the women survived and one of them was brave enough to testify (She died September the same year, and her funeral took place in St. Paul's Baptist Chruch ("Swinging in and out of Old Paul's" - Video Games)

Sidenote: This could be a stretch but there's a Willowbrook street and a Willowbrook Park right next to the housing project ("See the willow bowing" - Out With A Bang)

In July 2004 one of the men (K) involved in the shooting was convicted to murder charge (the articles don't say the amount of years but I guess 30 could be it) The jury split about the question of death penalty and the 'phase of the case should be retried'. (Not important but the other man involved had a different trial as he didn't confess)

A piece of information that is missing is when they decided to put him on death row because in 2009 a judge denied to reduce his death sentence that's all I could find.

K was 28/27 in 2004, so he does kinda fall into the older man type. I mean 10 years apart for an 18 year old is a lot imo.

Now, his name is the most mind-blowing piece of information: Kai Harris (as in fucking K, Kai, KAY..)

PS: He's a lightskin black man ("golden skin" - several songs) with long dark hair (again) and a slender, muscular figure.

Wow! :icant2:

Well I'm not convinced if K & Lizzy were actually romantically involved myself BUT I'm 100% sure there's a real story behind her words and thoughts and she just got inspired - just like with the "H" suicide pun in LFL despite the fact she keeps denying the connections. And THIS might be it!

Let me enjoy the discovery and analyze the hell out of this before Evil comes and dismisses the theory with some serious receipts we probably had no idea even existed!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

this.

AqrebQ.gif

all this time I thought it was a white man. whew those lightskin references FLEW over my head

everytime i see you use the word FLEW i laugh. dont ask me why because i simply don't know. i just imagine you saying FLEW  :oprah3:

wtf and i thought i knew all the stuff that ~~everyone knows~~ about lana

goddamit i didn't know shit about her relationships with that guys from NYC (arthur lynn and shit, i knew a few only)

i always thought that K, Ray and stuff were only her gangsta fantasies etc lol

and yeah

THIS IS A GREAT THEORY

example for golden skin is AMERICAN: "Your skin so golden brown"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i think your theory isn't bad at all....like hot damn

~INSTA1.gif

Wow!!! Interesting! I wonder if there are possibly photos of him, I can't find any online  :toofunny:

Wow!!! Interesting! I wonder if there are possibly photos of him, I can't find any online  :toofunny:

IKR the pictures have been removed from any site! There used to be two available online, unfortunately I haven't saved them. There is a selfie of him on FB which was posted in 2013 (like wtf did he post it from prison? or maybe a family member idk), but I don't know if I feel comfortable sharing it. A bit of searching and you can find it yourself.

IKR the pictures have been removed from any site! There used to be two available online, unfortunately I haven't saved them. There is a selfie of him on FB which was posted in 2013 (like wtf did he post it from prison? or maybe a family member idk), but I don't know if I feel comfortable sharing it. A bit of searching and you can find it yourself.

All very interesting. Could be possible, I guess we may never know!

Sorry for double posting, but it does make sense that this crime happened in 2004....Sirens (Containing For K Part 1) was recorded in 2005 if I'm not mistaken. 

The plot thickens lol