Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

So what was the time-frame of their relationship do you think?

tbh, I'm not an expert on her relationship timeline but what I do know is there's relationships that seem to overlap each other either from her being on again / off again, cheating for being poly so idk D:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Wait, but didn't we know that Born To Die was about Jim since he says in a song of his "You said we were born to die" or something in his song???

PNoV6l.gif

Someone needs to find his Cash Cab Episode :oprah2:

I've searched for it for months but couldn't find anything! I ever contacted the host and the station that played it. The host couldn't help and the station sent me a generic letter thanking me for being a fan of the series and that my question would be answered soon

I've searched for it for months but couldn't find anything! I ever contacted the host and the station that played it. The host couldn't help and the station sent me a generic letter thanking me for being a fan of the series and that my question would be answered soon

Inb4 it aired once and the network deleted the footage by accident

wasn't K supposed to b dead or something? (I don't kno alot abt this subject)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

wasn't K supposed to b dead or something? (I don't kno alot abt this subject)

there's a lot of theories based on lines in songs, but we can't take every single word as biblical truth (like K being on death row) 

this is extremely shocking

there's a lot of theories based on lines in songs, but we can't take every single word as biblical truth (like K being on death row) 

commending you for being this level of sluething, you deserve a lipster award

If sis trayer's theory is correct, then here's what I think: 

I think Lana's lyrics about a man on death row, one who we presumed to be K, was still someone she legitimately knew and loved. I think the death row sentence was very real, as was the man, as evidenced by the constant recurrence of the theme and the personal nature of the lyrics/subject. However, I think K was used interchangeably with this other man she also cared a lot about-- in essence, she melded Josh and this man on death row together (two of her great loves, possibly) to create this hybrid dream man who also suffers a poetically beautiful fate. 

o4qjp4j.png

If sis trayer's theory is correct, then here's what I think: 

I think Lana's lyrics about a man on death row, one who we presumed to be K, was still someone she legitimately knew and loved. I think the death row sentence was very real, as was the man, as evidenced by the constant recurrence of the theme and the personal nature of the lyrics/subject. However, I think K was used interchangeably with this other man she also cared a lot about-- in essence, she melded Josh and this man on death row together (two of her great loves, possibly) to create this hybrid dream man who also suffers a poetically beautiful fate. 

I think death row could just be symbolic for something such as drug use (there was a few drug reference's on Josh's page but I didn't really see them as that relevant until now, plus she mentions drugs in every other song) or she wrote about true feelings but elaborated to create a more tragic story. I don't think we should take every single word she sings so literally. She's a story teller, sometimes the things she writes about are just that - stories. I mean... if we're going to assume the whole death row story is 100% true then are we supposed to believe her being a serial killer is true too? 

Does anyone else thing the Facebook marriage thing proves she was married to Josh at one point? I know people set it as their status to be cute or whatever when they're young - but considering they lived together, she wore a wedding ring and mentioned her wedding ring in a song it would make sense right? If they were, I wonder how long that lasted

I actually love the possibility of them getting married. Lana speaks with so much love about him in her songs and in some interviews and seeing their interaction was so cute <3. Feels like they really were a couple that always helped each other and were best friends, especially in the pic in which they are with hands together, I think. Josh melted my heart, I can see why Lana fell for him.  :squidward:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Ive said this before & I'll say it again as a reminder - If you track down an identity of one of Lana's old boyfriends/friends/etc PLEASE do not post their full name, social media, or pictures that could lead to tracking them down in the forum. For the past few months, Josh and I have been communicating and built up a friendship. His name was spread awhile ago and therefore fans contacted him and he was very unhappy. Please, for the safety of Lana's old friends (as well as my new ones), do not lead fans to their identity. Thank you

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS