SarcasticBeauty

Florida Kilos

1 hour ago, 111 said:

love the winter we're not in :flop: ijbol

whatever you say girl, if you hear the word "let" and think it sounds like "love" then i don't think i'm the one who needs english lessons

slowing down the vocal stems and listening to all the live performances, go skiing is the one. every time she says it in an elongated (two syllable) way that someone wouldn't say skin as which is just one syllable. she wouldn't accentuate or elongate that word like that if it was "skin". i was also unable to hear "-ld" as it would be on 'gold' on the vocal stems, definitely no "L" or "D" there no matter how many times i loop that part. she's also directly talking to this pretty daddy (YOU snort it like a champ on the next line) so it makes sense for her to be saying YOU go skiing, not pretty daddy goES skiing. she is telling him to go ski those white lines, snort them up, let the winner in. https://youtu.be/Y4OuV0j6DHQ?t=95

Maybe it’s "let the winter winner in"?

I refuse to believe it’s "winter, winter" or "winner, winner" cause Lana herself dragged the shit out of Katy Perry for rhyming "peacock" with "biatch".

Someone who is THAT much of a bitch in terms of lyricism wouldn't use "let the winter winter in".

The t consonant is silent. That’s because she's American. Still, both versions make sense. I agree, however, that "winner" makes sense due to the "you snort it like a champ" line. The first word is clearly winter though. Therefore, I capitulate and say that it’s "let the winter winner in". That’s the line that makes most sense and doesn’t sound as stupid as the versions with the repeated words.

Edit: I just reviewed that video and it’s DEFINITELY without a doubt "let the winter winner" in. You can clearly hear the T in "winter" and the lack of ANY T in the following word. She's referring to him as some sort of winter olympics champion. Therefore, it’s "winter winner".

On 8/30/2023 at 1:58 PM, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Her actual worst released song :krylie:

On 8/30/2023 at 2:12 PM, PARADIXO said:

Oh my god thank you

I have always disliked this song. I hate the production, the guitar isn't as good to me as it is for everyone else, the lyrics are a mess, so are the vocals and I HATE the fact that it's on Ultraviolence and people usually have it as the "closing track", instead of the phenomenal The Other Woman.

UV deluxe could've easily been Black Beauty, Is This Happiness and Flipside.

FsfrqMLWcAMbsBP.jpg:large

4 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

she just doesn't just repeat the same word like that to fill a few beats.

But this isn’t necessarily true… I can think of a couple instances where she did exactly that. I’m sure there is other examples, if I wanted to dive into it.

Sweet sixteen and we had arrived 

Walk-in down the street as they whistle Hi Hi

All I want to do is get high by the beach 

Get high Baby Baby Bye Bye

You would never speak these lines like this, she is doing it to keep a rhythm or rhyme or whatever.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

But this isn’t necessarily true… I can think of a couple instances where she did exactly that. I’m sure there is other examples, if I wanted to dive into it.

Sweet sixteen and we had arrived 

Walk-in down the street as they whistle Hi Hi

All I want to do is get high by the beach 

Get high Baby Bay Bye Bye

You would never speak these lines like this, she is doing it to keep a rhythm or rhyme or whatever.

But in that case, it makes sense.

Here it really doesn't. Aside from that, the live version from 2016 kinda proves it's "winter winner". So, the truth lies between all of the suggested lines.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:12 PM, PARADIXO said:

Oh my god thank you

I have always disliked this song. I hate the production, the guitar isn't as good to me as it is for everyone else, the lyrics are a mess, so are the vocals and I HATE the fact that it's on Ultraviolence and people usually have it as the "closing track", instead of the phenomenal The Other Woman.

UV deluxe could've easily been Black Beauty, Is This Happiness and Flipside.

this is the most tasteless and disgusting thing you have EVER said and you should be not only ashamed of yourself, but you should apologise to all of Lanaboards and then your family for saying something so shocking, false, distasteful, inappropriate, wrong & slanderous.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

10 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

But in that case, it makes sense.

Here it really doesn't. Aside from that, the live version from 2016 kinda proves it's "winter winner". So, the truth lies between all of the suggested lines.

I could be convinced it’s let the winter winner in but it’s certainly not Like the winter we are not in…

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

47 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

this is the most tasteless and disgusting thing you have EVER said and you should be not only ashamed of yourself, but you should apologise to all of Lanaboards and then your family for saying something so shocking, false, distasteful, inappropriate, wrong & slanderous.

I'm aware that I'm just one of the few who don't like Florida Kilos lol but it is what is

I don't dislike it to the point of always skipping it though... that's for In My Feelings :true:

It's "like the winter we're not in". Just say it fast with a slightly slurred accent. The "t" in "winter" is like the second "t" in "Toronto" lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, Mer said:

It's "like the winter we're not in". Just say it fast with a slightly slurred accent. The "t" in "winter" is like the second "t" in "Toronto" lol 

It's true though that "let the winter winner in" would make more sense with the previous line though.

I want it to be "like the winter we're not in" and I think it does make sense unlike "winner winner" or "winter winter" :flop: but the live version definitely sounds more like "let the winter winner in".