SarcasticBeauty

Florida Kilos

16 minutes ago, 111 said:

it's one of these, it's hard to know for sure if she says the T silently on purpose in winter or if she is just saying winner but both of these make sense with the song unlike the nonsensical lyric that's being pushed which makes no sense in context (like the winter we're not in). but this time i really don't have the patience to teach context and structure of lyrics to annoying and rude af people on the internet who write paragraphs trying to discredit and attack others because of their own personal projections, lack of knowledge (Apple Music is not official for Lana, some artists submit their lyrics to Apple Music but not her so they pull whatever lyrics they can find from Genius/online) and whatever mental health issues they got going on underneath all that craziness that i want nothing to do with.

oh and also having the stems is a big help! but what do i know? no amount of evidence or common sense can help people who can't accept that they are wrong and need a check-up with their ears... 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/AzHe2C3nNK/file.html

:oprah4:

Ty for explaining!

url%5D

17 minutes ago, 111 said:

it's one of these, it's hard to know for sure if she says the T silently on purpose in winter or if she is just saying winner but both of these make sense with the song unlike the nonsensical lyric that's being pushed which makes no sense in context (like the winter we're not in). but this time i really don't have the patience to teach context and structure of lyrics to annoying and rude af people on the internet who write paragraphs trying to discredit and attack others because of their own personal projections, lack of knowledge (Apple Music is not official for Lana, some artists submit their lyrics to Apple Music but not her so they pull whatever lyrics they can find from Genius/online) and whatever mental health issues they got going on underneath all that craziness that i want nothing to do with.

oh and also having the stems is a big help! but what do i know? no amount of evidence or common sense can help people who can't accept that they are wrong and need a check-up with their ears... 

You’re so sexy

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, 111 said:

"like the winter we're not in" makes perfect sense. The preceding lyric is "white lines pretty daddy go skiing" and Florida doesn't have a real winter. Also i've noticed that people sometimes don't really pronounce the t in winter if they're talking fast. And if you think about it, if she were to pronounce it here, it would kind of come off as weirdly enunciated. But that's just my take :nails: 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

23 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

"like the winter we're not in" makes perfect sense. The preceding lyric is "white lines pretty daddy go skiing" and Florida doesn't have a real winter. Also i've noticed that people sometimes don't really pronounce the t in winter if they're talking fast. And if you think about it, if she were to pronounce it here, it would kind of come off as weirdly enunciated. But that's just my take :nails: 

the preceding line is "you snort it like a champ", and she continues by finishing it with saying that the guy lets the winter/winner inside of him by snorting the coke. someone snorting drugs like the winter they are not in has no meaning. if we were to put aside the winter/winner discussion, she sings LET and nothing close to like/love or anything like that. 

but look we all have our takes and interpretations, if you listened to the link i shared or any of the live performances she did for this song and still believe she says "like the winter we're not in" then there's nothing i can do to change your mind. people hear and believe what they wanna hear and believe. just look at the mtwbt lyric thread... i choose to trust what evidence, such as vocal stems and live performances tell me, not what it sounds like on the studio version and the lack of winter climate in Florida :nails: xoxo 

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

the preceding line is "you snort it like a champ", and she continues by finishing it with saying that the guy lets the winter/winner inside of him by snorting the coke. someone snorting drugs like the winter they are not in has no meaning. if we were to put aside the winter/winner discussion, she sings LET and nothing close to like/love or anything like that. 

but look we all have our takes and interpretations, if you listened to the link i shared or any of the live performances she did for this song and still believe she says "like the winter we're not in" then there's nothing i can do to change your mind. people hear and believe what they wanna hear and believe. just look at the mtwbt lyric thread... i choose to trust what evidence, such as vocal stems and live performances tell me, not what it sounds like on the studio version and the lack of winter climate in Florida :nails: xoxo 

anyway why does the kraken file say allah :raven:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

We need more essays like this, honestly. This was well explained.

url%5D

Listened to it again and I think it's "winner winner", well def the last "winner" cuz she nasally emphasizes it and says it like "winnna"

url%5D

3 hours ago, 111 said:

Now why am I hearing winter still.. it’s like she’s not saying the T properly but she’s splitting the word in the middle (like more emphasis on the second part, Win-Ter, as opposed to just simply winner).

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I always heard winter we’re not in. And it made sense bc of the snow/skiing lyrics. 

you sniff in winter, you sniff after snorting coke. “Like the winter we’re not in”. He’s sniffing but it’s not winter. 

it always made sense to me idk..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I always heard "let the winner, winner in" (i.e., he was snorting a bunch of things, and only one will be the "winner" that gets him high) a BUT, I think in context "like the winter we're not in" makes more sense, in the context of coke, skiing and snow metaphors. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Live shows are the best proof honestly (well not always, she sometines forgets lyrics) because we can sometimes hear her pronunciation with the mic a bit better (also live shows helped to prove the ribbons in knots lyrics in MTWBT)

url%5D

He is a Champ = Winner 

There is an old saying Winner Winner Chicken dinner

"Let the Winner Winner in"

That's how I always heard it...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years