Bae

When was the last time you...

25 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Crash on white vinyl, With the delay of my reds I had to drive to get grey, So my ocd said “gotta catch them all” so I ordered white…

The world of Vinyl is dark, But just a game…

when was the last you time puked?

april last year when i went to sleep right after binge eating noodles with hot sauce at 2 in the morning 

when was the last time you broke someone's heart?

Back in September I took a spontaneous mid-week roadtrip with a friend to a random little suburban city about two hours away from me for a 3-day acting gig.

It was a really good opportunity with great pay, but the only issue was actually getting myself there. I don't drive and knew Ubering would be expensive (if even possible) so I reached out to my friends to see if anyone would be down for an impulsive roadtrip. One of my best friends agreed since we never have taken a roadtrip together, and thought this would be a good practice run for when we actually take a more fun road trip lol. We stayed at a ~Hilton Hotel~ and it was right after the release of Arcadia, so we were jamming to that on the way there. We basically sung our way through the entire drive to a playlist we created, and had a great time! It was in the middle of the work week for him, so he just worked in the hotel room while I was filming, and then we explored the town at night, even though not much really happens in that town x

When was the last time you discovered a new artist?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

11 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

when was the last time you drew a picture & what was it?

This morning! I was jogging and very excited about the start of spring. These little guys were everywhere:

Spoiler

2-F3-EA68-F-9832-402-B-B10-B-1147-B75157-E8.png

When was the last time you missed someone?

19 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yesterday (and right now), missing my dog who passed away in Sep so so much. 

when is the last time you watched a horror film?

so sorry for your loss, I'm sending you lots of love <3

a month ago. It was Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin and it was really really bad :crossed:

when is the last time you visited a museum?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Never.

When was the last time you laughed?

never? :whoopi: i‘m on my way to you and we‘ll dance all night, Mister! :read:

Right now! Going to Milano with my sister and she‘s the best :true:

When was the last time you wanted to forget about the world?

tbh i'm not sure when the LAST time was since i'm constantly in a state of wanting to forget about the world

the one that's immediately coming to mind though was leaving behind all my work for school and going on spring break (which i'm still on and cabin fever is settling in a bit now :raven:)

when was the last time you felt connected to the world?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, COCC said:

never? :whoopi: i‘m on my way to you and we‘ll dance all night, Mister! :read:

Right now! Going to Milano with my sister and she‘s the best :true:

When was the last time you wanted to forget about the world?

:omfg2:

In the words of Phil Collins,

I can’t dance…

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

last night when i laid on a field and looked up at the stars listening to Gaga’s The Queen :crai:

when was the last time you cried 

Last month when I saw Marina live and she played 'Happy' - she wasn't even a full minute into the song when I started tearing up and continued to cry my way through the rest of the song. Didn''t expect it to hit me that hard, but whew... that song was first released during a really hard time of my life where I was completely miserable, and now I'm in one of the happiest points of my life. It was just really overwhelming in that moment as I was feeling the lyrics x

When was the last time you changed your mind about something?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS