Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Shades of Cool

Yay for the west coast daddy. I hope she's doing some sort of storyline that spans thoughout UV era music vids and by the looks of it she is. Lana's little dance is so cute to.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I adore to see her dance... she's not a good dancer but she's an adorable dancer. I have a harrowing feeling about it, it's an overwhelming nostalgia that flows out from the promotional pictures and from this video also. It' like she's preparing to leave..

It's weird she's not even singing a word... I wonder what ever happened to that footage of her swaying on a white wall

This was the red-dress scene from the WC video, only the Instagramvideo was B&W and the white wall was replaced with the burning palms and flames.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Mark Mahoney looks great tbh. She must've filmed this the day of Cochella or something. A lot of the views seem pre-done before the album cycle. She probably filmed a lot of low budget videos. (Hopefully we get some kind of Ultraviolence DVD later with them all on it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

This was the red-dress scene from the WC video, only the Instagramvideo was B&W and the white wall was replaced with the burning palms and flames.

No, it's not. In the Instagram snippet she wears a white dress against a white wall whereas in the WC video she's wearing a red dress and the wall is presumably green in order to add the burning palms background.

ZmJh1LG.jpg