ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

Gives some insight as to why she cancelled so many of her performances as of late.

I mean when a long relationship ends it's hard to deal with, and then she'd have to also manage freaking the fuck out because of performing and being afraid of being scrutinized again. It could be a bit much.

What bad timing though

^

True. But I'm sure that's just one of the factors. Substance abuse might be the part that Lana is referring to when she says he needs to clear his head and he a handle on things. I don't know much about Barrie but it wouldn't be all that shocking if he enters into rehab.

I’m gonna take them for all that they got.

^

True. But I'm sure that's just one of the factors. Substance abuse might be the part that Lana is referring to when she says he needs to clear his head and he a handle on things. I don't know much about Barrie but it wouldn't be all that shocking if he enters into rehab.

what substances are we speaking of here? :usrsney:

On a side note, I find it interesting how the album starts off with the lyrics "Shared my body and my mind with you" and ends with "Will spend her life alone, Alone" (from "The Other Woman" the way she envisioned it.)  :ohno:

EQFO7rX.png

what substances are we speaking of here? :usrsney:

I can picture him hitting the liquor pretty hard at the end of the day. Just pure conjecture on my part :P

I can picture him hitting the liquor pretty hard at the end of the day. Just pure conjecture on my part :P

Oh, I see :) imo I don't think it would've been nice of him to do that given Lana's past with alcohol. who knows.

Are we sure about that? Well Barrie went to Glasgow for a family wedding at the end of April that's why Lana was always alone in the photos, and hasn't returned to USA yet but that makes sense since Lana was on a tour so they couldn't spend much time together. Also when travelling to the other side of the world it's common to spend about a month there especially when you are going home there's a lot of people you want to see. Also Barrie travelled to London the same day as Lana arrived in London. Why would he go if they had broke up? Also they both have profile pictures together on facebook, when you broke up with someone you delete the photos you don't keep them as profile photos! Also about Brooklyn baby, Scottie Diablow who is Lana's friend and Barrie's manager, wrote in his facebook that Barrie does the backup vocals. Who said it's not Barrie?

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

Are we sure about that? Well Barrie went to Glasgow for a family wedding at the end of April that's why Lana was always alone in the photos, and hasn't returned to USA yet but that makes sense since Lana was on a tour so they couldn't spend much time together. Also when travelling to the other side of the world it's common to spend about a month there especially when you are going home there's a lot of people you want to see. Also Barrie travelled to London the same day as Lana arrived in London. Why would he go if they had broke up? Also they both have profile pictures together on facebook, when you broke up with someone you delete the photos you don't keep them as profile photos! Also about Brooklyn baby, Scottie Diablow who is Lana's friend and Barrie's manager, wrote in his facebook that Barrie does the backup vocals. Who said it's not Barrie?

sometimes I really think you're Barrie

it came straight from her mouth. u might be biased tbh

ZRBNill.jpg

Who is the Nick Cave of our era? That should be Lana's man. It's a shame the real Cave is happily married to Susie Bick.

Also, even though he's dissed most of the music industry, especially its women, I can almost see Jack White + LDR working.

Oh, I see :) imo I don't think it would've been nice of him to do that given Lana's past with alcohol. who knows.

Ignore me, my imagination gets the better of me sometimes. lel

it came straight from her mouth. u might be biased tbh

Yes i understand that. I mean about the translate. I don't speak German so.. i just stated facts. It doesnt make sence to me. In all of her previous interviews she always spoke about Barrie and now she sais they broke up. Why would she speak about him then?

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr