ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

Also about Brooklyn baby, Scottie Diablow who is Lana's friend and Barrie's manager, wrote in his facebook that Barrie does the backup vocals. Who said it's not Barrie?

The official credits for Brooklyn Baby say the background vocals was some guy named Seth something...

party.gif?w=1100

Don't worry, Barrie. Taylor Swift will be calling you asking you to star in a knock-off of a Lana video before you know it. And of course Lana will ask you to open for her while she's dating Jimmy Gnecco.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm sorry but I'm kinda happy about that if it's true... I know I'm a nobody in regards to Lana so my opinion doesn't matter. But from what I've read/seen/heard, he seems too dark and depressed for Lana, I mean I wish him ALL the best but his mood seems to have affected Lana's :/

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

would love for James and Lana to get together, it would be so hot. :grinds: but tbh, I think Barrie and Lana are just on a break. "we're currently not together" sounds like they'll get back together in the future. plus, the thing about him needing to "sort out a few things" kinda implies that their relationship is on pause. maybe he'd leaving her for the music, her for the music, boy blue, yeah him...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This breaks my heart tbh. Its kind of weird because she was just talking about having kids with Barrie (she said he wasn't in the mood) and then this? I think they're probably just taking a break by the way it sounds; I think that she might just be giving him some time to get through his problems. But if they're done for good, I'm here for James Franco or a Jimmy Gnecco rekindling (even though that relationship seemed destructive it was still hot)