ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

I've always defended their relationship but thb I think it's better when they're going separate ways now. Lana struggles with her own emotions and moods and a boyfriend like Barrie who lives in his own, dark world and might be even depressive doesn't sound like a good influence on her health.

I really hope they don't get together again. Barrie should get some help from an expert and find a girlfriend who is able to cheer him up and Lana should finally grab a hot, rich and famous celebrity who doesn't look like he was hidden in the cellar for years  :toofunny:

imagine her and John Mayer together :cuteface:

John-Mayer.jpg

he has tattos.

he plays guitar like God.

he sings.

he writes fantastic poetic songs.

he has got the music in him.

he is older than her.

he covered Video Games when everybody else in the USA hated her.

he can relate to problems with interviewers and the media.

he isn't obsessed with fame.

--> he is perfect for her  :oic2:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Hum that's kinda sad but at least it's for the best I guess. Just don't want Lana to fall for that pretentious arty pedophile aka James Dean Franco tbh.

(And now Barrie's dick is free  :creepna:  :thirst: )

Are we sure about that? Well Barrie went to Glasgow for a family wedding at the end of April that's why Lana was always alone in the photos, and hasn't returned to USA yet but that makes sense since Lana was on a tour so they couldn't spend much time together. Also when travelling to the other side of the world it's common to spend about a month there especially when you are going home there's a lot of people you want to see. Also Barrie travelled to London the same day as Lana arrived in London. Why would he go if they had broke up? Also they both have profile pictures together on facebook, when you broke up with someone you delete the photos you don't keep them as profile photos! Also about Brooklyn baby, Scottie Diablow who is Lana's friend and Barrie's manager, wrote in his facebook that Barrie does the backup vocals. Who said it's not Barrie?

He's not credited in the liner notes of the CD booklet, however another man is. Of course Barrie could still be doing some of the additional vocals uncredited. 

quick translation for you guys:

Lana, you recently performed at Kim and Kanyes wedding. How was it?
Good! I only played three songs, including “Young & Beautiful”. That’s their song.

So how were they both?
Really relaxed. Even their invitation for me was relaxed. Kanye just said: “Just come around and sing.”

Do you personally want to marry at some point?
I’d love to. And I’d love to have children. Hopefully it’ll work out one day.

At the beginning of the year there were rumours that you and your boyfriend were engaged.
Currently we aren’t together.

What do you mean by ‘currently’?
He's a wonderful person but there are several things he has to clear/handle. I don't want to explain it in more detail. That weighed heavily on our relationship, I didn't feel free anymore. Let's see how it'll go on...

You just released your new album “Ultraviolence” – a complete success. What else do you expect from this year now?
Right now, nothing more. The album is finished, it took long and demanded a lot from me. I did what I wanted to do. After the last festival the whole thing will be done for me. What will come next? I don’t know.

Shall we actually interpret your song “Fucked My way up to the Top” in an ironical way?
Well, I’ll say, it’s a mixture. On the one hand it’s my bitterness (?) about what other people think about me. On the other hand the lyrics are about different experiences that influenced my life.

Your songs and your music are heavy and dark. When was the last time when you were really happy?
That moment when I held my new album in my hands. Even though it sounds like a cliché. It feels like a manifest of all that trouble and beauty of the last few years. Beside this I’m happy when I drive down the Pacific Highway and listen to The Eagles at a very loud volume.

(don't judge me for grammar mistakes etc. I already had 3 exams today-my brains is dead)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I knew that the fact that Barrie left Kassidy (which I'm sure he ending being super bitter about later) was going to end up as a disaster for their relationship. Having to give up his friends/family, his band (of how many years.. . :smh:  )  & his life basically and move to LA all for Lana,  like you know he'd probably throw that in her face if they ever argued about something, talking about how much he's sacrificed for her etc. There's a lot of other shit that probably also played a part in their breakup but I'm sure this had to be one of the reasons. (also I don't really think Barrie liked the general hollywood/LA lifestyle, I can see him talking shit to Lana about how vapid and shallow ppl are in HW and how his 'old & authentic soul' just cannot cope with living there)

& they were actually engaged (but I guess she's denying it now that they broke up) so I'm a bit sorry to see this end...especially since it seems like they ended things on a bitter note.  But if he wasn't good for her then I'm glad this is over and I really hope she does not go back to him. You can do better than these type of lowlife, leechy and toxic men that bring you down Lana. Barrie seemed nice but we never really knew him so who knows what was under that exterior. I almost feel like she was too nice to end this sooner (didn't she say something about staying with the same stylists, mangers etc out of comfort so maybe it also applied to her bf)

:rip:

Are we sure about that?

That awkward denial stage when the premise of your username comes crashing down.

Also about Brooklyn baby, Scottie Diablow who is Lana's friend and Barrie's manager, wrote in his facebook that Barrie does the backup vocals. Who said it's not Barrie?

My guess is maybe he sang on the demo.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I kind of knew they were having problems around May...also anyone else notice that she hasn't been wearing that "engagement" ring for the last few weeks? If you listen to the lyrics of the songs in UV, I would imagine that some of those lyrics would contribute to some problems in their relationship. None of us know for sure who those songs are about, but if she was singing about her current state of mind and relationship, they had more than a few problems. 

I honestly think she's with that Francessco guy....him driving her car to Chateau marmont was no accident. She knows theres paparazzis there, so why take hi there if she didn't want to get caught? Also did anyone else catch her fb post this morning that was a photo of her holding roses and the caption, "thank you for my beautiful flowers. x" I have a strong suspicion that could be directed towards some man...

I really did like her and Barrie together and it's sort of sad to see that they've had problems. I feel for both of them and hope they both go on to either reconcile or find someone who makes them happy.