ilovetati

Lana and Barrie are no longer together

How do you guys know about all these men like Jimmy and Blake, I don't even know what they look like tbh.

Barry was obviously trying to look like Lana, and she got sick of it when he started using her extensions

:smokes:

I take back what I said before; I hope Lana gets an older man so I can stare off into the distance at inappropriate times and think about what their sex life is like on occasion (something I never even WANTED to do with Barrie, bless his heart)

I take back what I said before; I hope Lana gets an older man so I can stare off into the distance at inappropriate times and think about what their sex life is like on occasion (something I never even WANTED to do with Barrie, bless his heart)

v48412.gif

ie: Mark Mahoney

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

The "West Coast" lyrics were prophetic

So now it's "all gonna happen"?

Can't wait for Lana to get that #1 smash hit on the Billboard hot 100 singles chart with ~Ultraviolence~ :creep:

530m AL here we come! :teehee:

Probably explains why Barrie's been MIA with his music, too; he was so enthusiastic with sharing his music and now he hasn't updated his page in a month. I'm feeling for both of them. Sounds like this has all been going on for a while. Hope Barrie can jump back on the horse soon, and I hope Lana's in a good place.

Lana says she is currently not together with Barrie. And everyone in the forum freaks out because of every man that gets involved with her. :facepalm:

Don't you think that she wouldn't just take the next man after breaking up with her longtime boyfriend?  :smokes3:

Btw what she said about the break-up somehow fit the lyrics of "Is This Happiness" and "Flipside" ... :illumilana:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

From what she said it seems more like it could possibly be a "pause" during their relationship. Maybe they'll break up finally, maybe they will be together again. But I don't think she's the "byehi" type.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!