Sign in to follow this  
Linethic

Lana Del Rey Speaks About Next Record, "Music to Watch Boys To"

From a recent (currently) unknown radio interview.

Interviewer: ... record something tonight, do you know what it is, or right now?

Lana: I do, yeah I do. I have this idea for this record called "Music to Watch Boys To," so. Yeah, I'm just kind of thinking about that and what that would mean [laughs].

Audio -

http://lizzydelgrant.tumblr.com/post/90085038067

Lana: I have this idea for this record called "Music To Watch Boys To," so. Yeah, I'm just kind of thinking about that and what that would mean [laughs].

I am gonna need a few towels to clean the mess I just made on myself.

Oh.

tumblr_mbajxaUpc91rzkmuxo1_500.gif

My.

Fucking.

God.

LANA.

PLEASE.

My parents always used to play Music To Watch Girls By by Andy Williams. I'm SO here for this.

Total lizzy grant surf revival :oprah: this is what Summer Wine was leading up to. And include that cover of Where The Boys Are!!! This is so exciting honestly :oprah2:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

My parents always used to play Music To Watch Girls By by Andy Williams. I'm SO here for this.

Total lizzy grant surf revival :oprah: this is what Summer Wine was leading up to. And include that cover of Where The Boys Are!!! This is so exciting honestly :oprah2:

Right? I can't imagine this including anything but upbeat DICWB type stuff. Maybe she's setting out to make a happy record after the Guardian controversy...

Can't wait lol. Love the the title sounds so cute and for some unknown reason i'm also picking up some lighter happier tones idk.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'll be doing drugs, takin' shots, makin' out in parkin' lots with every little boy I spot...

:defeated: :woot: :ohmy:

But seriously... She just released an album like, not even 2 weeks ago (in the US) and she's already talking about the next album... Was she as happy with this album as she was acting like??

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg