Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

2 minutes ago, orangedwarf99 said:

Bloodlet was only last year, she was having some fun and posted a password protected link to it for like 2 minutes and then people downloaded it from there. I don’t think anyone knew that one existed before then

im just curious how old this demo is

7 minutes ago, orangedwarf99 said:

We really got 2 whole snippets of new music in a week, she’s feeling generous 

I just heard the one she just posted on Twitter when did she post another?

22 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

I just heard the one she just posted on Twitter when did she post another?

It was on her insta story at like 2am like a week ago, when I woke up the next morning she deleted it. It was a short snippet but incredible

rorschachbaby.tumblr.com

memory of a goldfish, mind down there in the gutter somewhere, so send your s.o.s. ...

always bleeding time, out of sight, fleeting visions, stubborn mind, standing by, waiting on you to ...

i don't wanna go home, but you told me 'bout your girlfriend, you were fighting, i thought "excellent timing", riding uptown, tell me where's the time go? but this is my stop, god, i missed it already ...

i'm waiting, up on odin street, jeans 'round my ankles, raven haired daddy just ravaging me ...

the catch release, the casualties, while running to and from where i begun, and if the key's inside of me then go ahead and come find it with that piece tucked in your waistband, you said to me that you could be just anyone, i saw you as the sun, while granting all my gravity... it's not your fault i made you an art just to hide from me, you're just a rorschach baby ...

xxx

1 hour ago, rorschachbaby said:

rorschachbaby.tumblr.com

memory of a goldfish, mind down there in the gutter somewhere, so send your s.o.s. ...

always bleeding time, out of sight, fleeting visions, stubborn mind, standing by, waiting on you to ...

i don't wanna go home, but you told me 'bout your girlfriend, you were fighting, i thought "excellent timing", riding uptown, tell me where's the time go? but this is my stop, god, i missed it already ...

i'm waiting, up on odin street, jeans 'round my ankles, raven haired daddy just ravaging me ...

the catch release, the casualties, while running to and from where i begun, and if the key's inside of me then go ahead and come find it with that piece tucked in your waistband, you said to me that you could be just anyone, i saw you as the sun, while granting all my gravity... it's not your fault i made you an art just to hide from me, you're just a rorschach baby ...

xxx

Oh my god?!? Ryn is having you do the leaking for her huh

On 3/7/2023 at 6:06 PM, rorschachbaby said:

rorschachbaby.tumblr.com

xxx

Does anyone know if this is for the album or she just felt like sharing this?

On 3/7/2023 at 9:06 PM, rorschachbaby said:

rorschachbaby.tumblr.com

xxx

HELLO???

21 hours ago, 301 said:

Does anyone know if this is for the album or she just felt like sharing this?

As far as I know this was her friend that she allows to leak some stuff sometimes, so she just felt like sharing probably. She also said on twitter that she might have to cut 2 of them, probably meaning two of them won’t make the album. Don’t know what the first is but i think i heard On Odin Street, Bloodlet, and Rorschach Baby. We know Bloodlet won’t be on the album but RB and OOS def are so the 2 that are cut are probably Bloodlet and the first song

also using this comment to say I can’t believe I was right about the MAMAN spider statue theory