The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Who said there was shame attached with liking her old music? Maybe people just like this better than anything she's ever released before??

Feeling the need to clarify that you were "never a fan before" reeks of desperation

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Feeling the need to clarify that you were "never a fan before" reeks of desperation

How? People are just saying that to them her new music is better than her older stuff which they may not have liked as much. How is clarifying this being desperate? 

FzytWEW.png

51QP4TGud4L._SS500.jpg

This album cover is fucking me UPPP one of the BEST i've ever seen  :defeated:

Album of the year here we come!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 years since Warrior!!!

Lust for Life who?????? I'm beyond excited for this..

&&& she got LIVING ANGEL DOLLY PARTON ON THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!! :trisha: 

14417469274.gif

She was so damn happy to hear Praying on the radio for the first time  :defeated:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWOhmuHByCF/

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Anyways, I got dragged on Twitter for asking what was the font in the video.  :toofunny:

OFC I blocked those assholes 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The only thing I don't really like about the cover is that her ass is showing, like put on some clothes gurl  :icant:

They said go to Lanaboards, you're gonna have fun  :icant:

Boring, get laid

Don't worry about that honey, worry about yourself

51QP4TGud4L._SS500.jpg

This album cover is fucking me UPPP one of the BEST i've ever seen  :defeated:

Album of the year here we come!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 years since Warrior!!!

Lust for Life who?????? I'm beyond excited for this..

&&& she got LIVING ANGEL DOLLY PARTON ON THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!! :trisha: 

Hold me sis, I can't believe its finally real :defeated:

The only thing I don't really like about the cover is that her ass is showing, like put on some clothes gurl  :icant:

Why would she? I'm not attacking you or anything, just saying why I think it's more than fine for her to be naked on the cover: This album represents her true self, you know when they say 'I'm naked' but not in a literal way? That's what she's doing.

She's naked - showing her vulnerability, her emotions, she's not hiding a thing. She's naked in artistic way. After all she's been through, she's a strong woman and she's here to prove it.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Why would she? I'm not attacking you or anything, just saying why I think it's more than fine for her to be naked on the cover: This album represents her true self, you know when they say 'I'm naked' but not in a literal way? That's what she's doing.

She's naked - showing her vulnerability, her emotions, she's not hiding a thing. She's naked in artistic way. After all she's been through, she's a strong woman and she's here to prove it.

Well thanks for not just blindly attacking me like the others, I respect that. I have no problem with nudity and I think it can be done really nicely (Shakira-Oral Fixation, Christina Aguilera- Lotus). I just don't think this cover is very flattering. I don't judge her for being naked on the cover and she can do what she wants. 

If the music on this album is as good as Praying then it's gonna be amazing  :party: