The Lucky Ones

Kesha

You really should! I swear, there's a good handful of her unreleased that are years better than anything she's put out. If you decide to listen to any of them, don't miss out on Do You Wanna Know?, Butterscotch (Demo), While You Were Sleeping, 7AM (Demo), VIP (Demo), Disgusting, I Hate You (Don't Leave Me), Microphone, Bad Dream, Heart's On Fire. You also must listen to the first version of CUNxTuesday if you already haven't, it was released on Cannibal but that's not the good version. The one I'm talking about was released as a Japanese and Australian bonus track to Animal. It's my favorite Ke$ha song, listen to it! :flutter:

I'll listen to them! It's not that I'm opposed in principle--I just don't really have time to pursue someone with so many songs to listen to. :P I remember when "Microphone" leaked, and I like it alot--V. catchy. I'll look up the others! I love the final version of "VIP," so I'll definitely check out the demo.

I was afraid of that. :facepalm:

But the record overall is still good, right?

It reminds me of Lonely Boy and Gold on the Ceiling if the two had a love child.

It's funny because it's not the song Patrick Carney is featured on but it sounds more like a Black Keys song than Wonderland, which is lyrically and vocally one of my favorites

BzhmW.png

You've never heard it? :O

I remember when ileaks was a thing and they leaked like 5 songs by her a day for weeks

I could go listen on Youtube, but I really want a download to keep in my library.