Goddess

Lana Songs that describe Personality Types

So I know there's a thread that people name their personality types on, but what song from each album coordinate with that personality type? I don't know if I'm explaining this right, but the idea came to me when I saw this post on Tumblr:

Aries: Fucked My Way Up To The Top

Taurus: Pretty When You Cry

Gemini: The Other Woman

Cancer: Old Money

Leo: Brooklyn Baby

Virgo: Shades of Cool

Libra: Black Beauty

Scorpio: Guns and Roses

Sagittarius: Cruel World

Capricorn: Money Power Glory

Aquarius: West Coast

Pisces: Ultraviolence

Personally, I think personality types- both MBTI and the Enneagram describe people better than astrology signs, so I'm kinda interested in doing this with types for every Lana album. AKA, BTD, and Ultra with reasons for each pairing.

Is this idea stupid? Or does anyone think they'd be good at it/ are you guys interested? Let me know!

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Guest Dot

I love this idea! I'm a sucker for everything astrological. Too bad that fucking West Coast is associated with my sign, Aquarius.

Any unduly confident track will do for a Leo, tbh. :creep: Personally though, I feel Betty Boop Boop on a spiritual level.  :defeated: Like, hear me out: "You can call me Liberty; I'll be your #1 girl."

Please do call me playfully grand nicknames, and tell me that you love me. I'll do anythin' for your ass. :flutter:

I am nothing if not the Queen of New York, you know? :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

I love this idea! I'm a sucker for everything astrological. Too bad that fucking West Coast is associated with my sign, Aquarius.

haha the irony ..... :D

-----------

Uuh Black Beauty ... I guess it's not to positive to be asociated with this lyrics but ... I love the song so nevermind :D

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ooh I am West Coast and that was actually in my top 3 from UV.  :creep: I think Flipside would be another good one for us. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

The Other Woman for Gemini? Completely accurate. Also my favorite song off the whole album.

For personality types? I'm an INFJ and I'd have to say that it's really hard to limit it to just one song. Especially since there's a wide spectrum of characteristics in an INFJ that, well, can all be described by a vast array of Lana tracks. I'd have to ponder on this.