TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

On 6/24/2016 at 2:53 PM, Wild One said:

I'm not sure if I can post direct download link to that clip.

If I can't, feel free to delete the link (@mods).

1080p with audio - https://mega.nz/#!sMx2UYzA!vvOczlwdEyi_IYm6NVDrPwIljC6Hk_MAT7P8sz_wu-E

speaking of music videos...

there's a HQ download of the honeymoon music video that's been on the forum for years in case anyone wants it!

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

i found a nice video showing photos of the trailer park lizzy grant lived in, it also shows some of the unfortunate and shameful demolition of the trailer park

lizzyologists and lizzy grant aficionados will recognize something at 3:20 :gasp: 

Spoiler

the second song they used makes me uncomfortable... why is she moaning so much? :heidi: 

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i found a nice video showing photos of the trailer park lizzy grant lived in, it also shows some of the unfortunate and shameful demolition of the trailer park

lizzyologists and lizzy grant aficionados will recognize something at 3:20 :gasp: 

Reveal hidden contents

the second song they used makes me uncomfortable... why is she moaning so much? :heidi: 

why did i nearly cry watching that 

thank u great find!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

Reveal hidden contents

The John 3:16 sign!!! :oprah4:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

15 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Its so unfortunate it got demolished :deadbanana: also cute in the comments he was aware of lana having lived there 

Lot 22, Royal executive :yesnod::yesnod: 

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

Pretty unremarkable screenshot that's been sitting on my desktop for a while I found from searching Lizzy Grant on LinkedIn

8mIT74x.png

Wiredset were involved in marketing the Kill Kill EP (Only thing that pops into my head is them uploading the Kill Kill video to dailymotion  and I'm guessing the press release/artist bio etc).

Would be fun if somebody could get him to talk. I sent him a LinkedIn message last year and it was never seen.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I decided to go sleuthing yesterday on her old social media profiles via Wayback Machine and found these little messages she left on one of her friend's Myspace profile that I thought were cute:

81c894460e4701c04f06fa7e8a96d5b931044ee7

95d73d724253df8db6f67195c36b0a889b646367

566d5e3234b8eeb1f2ae4dae6658873fb33b97f4

I also looked through her old Vimeo and looked through her video appearances and found this interesting video titled "David Kahn SS12" :tommy:. I genuinely wonder what it could be...

5188ee70152da03d1e956ab38d574ba4470effc4

30 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Pretty unremarkable screenshot that's been sitting on my desktop for a while I found from searching Lizzy Grant on LinkedIn

8mIT74x.png

Wiredset were involved in marketing the Kill Kill EP (Only thing that pops into my head is them uploading the Kill Kill video to dailymotion  and I'm guessing the press release/artist bio etc).

Would be fun if somebody could get him to talk. I sent him a LinkedIn message last year and it was never seen.

I could very well be mixing up names, but isn’t Ghuneim responsible for originally filming/posting some of the Lizzy live performances we have? If so, that makes total sense — and I pray he’s still sitting on some footage lmfao 

o4qjp4j.png

9 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I could very well be mixing up names, but isn’t Ghuneim responsible for originally filming/posting some of the Lizzy live performances we have? If so, that makes total sense — and I pray he’s still sitting on some footage lmfao 

i have no idea I never really took notice of the uploader but that would totally make sense he/Wiredset would be behind those vids. Any way to verify?  👀

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

30 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

20 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

i have no idea I never really took notice of the uploader but that would totally make sense he/Wiredset would be behind those vids. Any way to verify?  👀

He recorded the mercury lounge 2008 videos we have and i think there was something about him possibly having more? 

@Daytona Beach Sparkler David kahn ss12 is a fashion campaign that used VG in their ad 

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

2 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

He recorded the mercury lounge 2008 videos we have and i think there was something about him possibly having more? 

@Daytona Beach Sparkler David kahn ss12 is a fashion campaign that used VG in their ad 

the fact that it's literally called DAVID KAHN but has absolutely no relation to david kahne... :brigitte:

3 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Oh come on I thought it was involving THE David Kahne and THE Lizzy Grant :eartha: