TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

I was digging in archives and i found a lizzy grant article from 2008 idk if any of you have seeen it but i'll post it here soon

url%5D

@Surf Noir hey, sorry if I bother you but does the boarding school (Kent) where Lana attended, locate in Lake Placid?

Because I found an article from Lake Placid news from 2000 and there ware mentioned a "Women Ensamble" a school student group or something and a high school chorus and Lana's real name was mentioned in these

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

@Surf Noir hey, sorry if I bother you but does the boarding school (Kent) where Lana attended, locate in Lake Placid?

Because I found an article from Lake Placid news from 2000 and there ware mentioned a "Women Ensamble" a school student group or something and a high school chorus and Lana's real name was mentioned in these

I actually know the answer to this! Kent is located in Connecticut as far as I know

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I actually know the answer to this! Kent is located in Connecticut as far as I know

Tysm, then I think that the high school choir thing article is not about her (although I do know that she has been in a school choir before)

url%5D

50 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

you writing a book about the Grant family? :silly:

Naur yall already got one (the scandalous book which I believe had false claims and was AI generated? Idk maybe I'm wrong, the one which was promoted around this Spring as much as I remember from my lurking days)

I'm just dealing w a pseudoproblem - trying to find every new Lizzy/early Lana crumb possible from digital American/New York newspaper archives.

573.png

I just found a article from 2006 where Caroline Grant was Lake Placid High School senior and there was mentioned this same "Lake Placid Women's Ensemble" (which Caroline was member of) as the one from 2000 where was Elizabeth Grant mentioned as a member. It's just weird that possible Chuck and Lana were mentioned in the same context different years, just saying. But if I'm going too far and some of you are starting to find this strange then I'll just quit, I am actually kinda going too far now, I'll just stop sleuthing for now :whatever2:

url%5D

2 hours ago, Embach said:

she was a part of a choir when she was a teenager, so it probably is her they're talking about in the article!

tumblr_mrpg7bjk3Q1rk2e30o6_r3_540.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

59 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

she was a part of a choir when she was a teenager, so it probably is her they're talking about in the article!

tumblr_mrpg7bjk3Q1rk2e30o6_r3_540.jpg

I'll post the articles here tomorrow! Maybe it's interesting, because if does mention Ave Maria (that choir song) as one of the songs that the choir kids sang ;)

url%5D

Omg I'm digging more in archives (still sleuthing sorry) and I found out that our Lizzy got a High Honor from her school when she was in 8th grade. Couldn't be more proud of her :oprah:

url%5D

16 hours ago, Embach said:

I can’t recall the source for this or if I’m mistaken, but I don’t think Lana went to Kent boarding school for her entire time in high school. I believe she started out at the local high school in Lake Placid and then had to be transferred to Kent in Connecticut after her alcohol issues where she then completed her schooling and graduated x

15 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

lottaboards

:sideeye:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I can’t recall the source for this or if I’m mistaken, but I don’t think Lana went to Kent boarding school for her entire time in high school. I believe she started out at the local high school in Lake Placid and then had to be transferred to Kent in Connecticut after her alcohol issues where she then completed her schooling and graduated x

:sideeye:

Tysm, queen :kiss2:

Thank you to you all honestly, who has helped me :)

url%5D

6 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

But @Elle on that livestream she said she was 16 when she went to Spain bc was not allowed to come back home. Isn’t 16 a young age to have finished high school? 

I remember in 2014 she was speaking w Spanish fans about it and someone translated that she was 15 when she was in Spain, if I remember it right but I can't find the videooooo :(

url%5D