TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

I would give up Sissy Spacek and mochi ice cream for Lana to cover this classic:

Or even...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfkpoVpdpTY

Killing Me Softly, too, whether in the image of the Fugees or Roberta Flack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eClxA5KO9jE

Even this Celine Dion/Eric Carmen song Lana-fied:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8hhTPdzYcA

I was just thinking of another good one, too, but I completely forgot in the middle of putting the link to All By Myself in this post. It'll come back to me hopefully.

Well, she tweeted about my man's song 'Wicked Game' (Chris Isaak). I always hated that one so passionately even when Chris sang it. P!nk covered it and it was terrible. All covers of that song are, but I think Lana could do it to make me listen to that one ... I hope she will try one day and will do a great job ...

wp-6.jpg?w=940

wy would she cover that tho? its the exact same chords as blue jeans lol

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

wy would she cover that tho? its the exact same chords as blue jeans lol

IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! :lmao:  None of Lana's songs sound like Chris Isaak's or the other way around. This is just what the fucking media screams out all the time. Even Lana and Chris say 'Blue Jeans' is quite different from 'Wicked Game'.

IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! :lmao:  None of Lana's songs sound like Chris Isaak's or the other way around. This is just what the fucking media screams out all the time. Even Lana and Chris say 'Blue Jeans' is quite different from 'Wicked Game'.

but you can sing blue jeans on the wicked game instrumental and do it the other way around lol look it up  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

keep living in denial

Why denial? Both songs are different - or do all songs sound the same to you just because musicians use this or that same chord?

But if YOU really sing Blue Jeans on Wicked Game's instrumental :facepalm: , then keep living with your hearing damage.

In this sense, Merry Christmas!

Why denial? Both songs are different - or do all songs sound the same to you just because musicians use this or that same chord?

But if YOU really sing Blue Jeans on Wicked Game's instrumental :facepalm: , then keep living with your hearing damage.

In this sense, Merry Christmas!

i know that the songs use different instruments and different production styles and yes, that does make the songs different, on the outside, but if you were to play both songs acoustic on e after the other you would see that they are quite similar, but hey, agree to disagree. Merry Christmas!

i know that the songs use different instruments and different production styles and yes, that does make the songs different, on the outside, but if you were to play both songs acoustic on e after the other you would see that they are quite similar, but hey, agree to disagree. Merry Christmas!

Yup, Merry Christmas!

lana-del-christmas.jpg

She should also cover a Billie Joe Spears song. :flutter:

Actually, I think it could be really cool if she did an AKA- Yayo-ish version of XO by Beyoncé  :hooker: 

Think about it, that shit would be beautifulll

I can actually imagine that  :hdu:  weird idea but I think it would work out perfectly !

Sigh I just made a status about this and I didn't even know it was a thread but I def think she should cover this song

I never would've thought of a Gwen Stefani song as a cover for Lana but it would sound amazing if Lana sang in a very deep but fragile voice "But after all that we've been through, I know we're cool"  :deadbanana:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx