GangstaBoy

Lana's Eli Roth Collaboration Surfaces; Marilyn Manson Denies Then Clarifies Involvement

Funny though, so many reactions at a video about rape, but 1/3 of Lana's songs (take old version of diet mtn dew) depict some sort of sexual violence (not to say abuse) and everyone was like "this is my jam".

I don't find the video appealing in ANY sort of way. And even less since it's out of context and it was uploaded so much time later while Lana's UV was flopping hard. I mean, suddenly we get the news she's recording two songs for a movie, the last interviews talked about how Lana has some strange sickness that hurts her entire body and "No doctor can diagnose properly", and this video?

I seriously think that whoever's behind the character they created for Lana should stop because all those tumblr reactions that everyone's scandalizing about are somehow "justified"; That's the "Lana" they've been selling from A.K.A. Tropico was a brief approach, and things are getting more literal and now you're all surprised?

But hey, let's keep on listening to songs about "beeing beat up by daddy".

EDIT: INB4 anyone says "OMGG!!1111!! U THINK LANA IS NOT REAL, U THINK LANA IS A LIE/MANUFACTURED PRODUCT?''??'?''!00?!2?"

yes. I think so.

The ONLY thing I have found TRULY disturbing in this ENTIRE scenario are the reactions (not just here, but also twitter and tumblr) that say

"wow, I want to get raped now"

"wow, lana looks so fucking hot"

"Yas she looks incredible"

"this makes rape look hot" 

"this rape looks so *~*glamorous*~*" 

"wow, this is weird but Lana looks so good"

"Wow, I wish Eli Roth would rape me"

"wow I would fuck Eli Roth"

"wow I would fuck Lana"

"wow I wish I could rape Lana"

"wow I would love to recreate this scene with Lana"

"wow, I would love to recreate this scene with Eli" 

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

THESE REACTIONS MAKE ME WANT TO BREAK THE INTERNET. 

But what's wrong with saying that Lana looks hot? I understand the 'Now I want to get raped' being disturbing (gah) but she does look good. Is the context unfortunate? Sure. But she looks great and just because she's acting as someone who's getting raped doesn't change that....

i think some people are just better at mental segregation than others. i mean eli roth is kind of sexy and i'd totally "not" let him in me and lana does look beautiful in the video but it doesn't mean i also think rape is somehow right or any less wrong 

people these days get offended over the tiniest little shits because they want so badly to prove to the world (i.e those within their social media microsphere) that they're opinionated and indignant and fighting for the rights of all humans and insects because we all need oxygen to live and we're all one and anyone that impinges upon their feelings of solidarity and strength and most importantly, maturity might as well burn black people at the stake or fuck women raw in alleyways without their permission 

ZRBNill.jpg

"Manson did not direct this, shoot it, nor was it for a Marilyn Manson video or outtake footage made by him or to be used by him with his music," said Manson's representative, Kathryn Frazier. "It must be a fan video splicing up old Manson video footage with someone else's Lana Del Rey footage."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6327166/marilyn-manson-lana-del-rey-statement?facebook_20141120

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Guest Dot

i think some people are just better at mental segregation than others. i mean eli roth is kind of sexy and i'd totally "not" let him in me and lana does look beautiful in the video but it doesn't mean i also think rape is somehow right or any less wrong 

people these days get offended over the tiniest little shits because they want so badly to prove to the world (i.e those within their social media microsphere) that they're opinionated and indignant and fighting for the rights of all humans and insects because we all need oxygen to live and we're all one and anyone that impinges upon their feelings of solidarity and strength and most importantly, maturity might as well burn black people at the stake or fuck women raw in alleyways without their permission 

PREACH IT, SIS!

PREACH IT, SIS!

There was a time when I got Lana, but I feel like I haven't any more for a long time. She keeps doing stupider and stupider shit with no artistic meaning whatsoever. Manson is old and bored and absinthe probably took some of his rational thinking, but at least at her age he was doing some really good stuff. 

:bye2:  :judgingu3:  :bye3:  :uh:  :wtf:  :stareney2:  :tanisha:  :willcut:

Do we have proof of this? What do we know about Sturmgruppe? Otherwise the rest of the Manson denial (aside from the silly "fan video" bit) could be true. If we can link Manson to Sturmgruppe (and I mean more than just producing his videos, like ownership or more direct involvement) we can still link Sturmgruppe to posting the video. (I have a screenshot if the cached link expires.) Funny to see Manson actually wanting to distance himself from controversy though. :teehee:

After I read this I tried to access the STURMGRUPPE site and 'Oh, surprise!' it's been taken down with a 'coming soon' thing...

There was an 'about' section in the webpage and a photograph of Manson holding a professional camera, meaning that he's pretty much involved with their projects. There was text also, which I didn't even bother to read :toofunny:

But still, I can't believe how they're saying he's not involved at all! It's pretty obvious for me...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

After I read this I tried to access the STURMGRUPPE site and 'Oh, surprise!' it's been taken down with a 'coming soon' thing...

There was an 'about' section in the webpage and a photograph of Manson holding a professional camera, meaning that he's pretty much involved with their projects. There was text also, which I didn't even bother to read :toofunny:

But still, I can't believe how they're saying he's not involved at all! It's pretty obvious for me...

It's pretty clear that he just doesn't want any involvement in the controversy. Why would Eli Roth say Manson was involved if he wasn't? We don't know what the full project was, we only see that 15 second clip. But Manson wasn't in any scenes with Lana, so it's just easy for him to say he wasn't involved. We'll probably never see the full video.

Although in the video Lana looks,, the same as she did back when she was spotted with Marilyn Manson multiple times (long red extensions ie. Blue Jeans vid). Just sayin~

It's pretty clear that he just doesn't want any involvement in the controversy. Why would Eli Roth say Manson was involved if he wasn't? We don't know what the full project was, we only see that 15 second clip. But Manson wasn't in any scenes with Lana, so it's just easy for him to say he wasn't involved. We'll probably never see the full video.

Although in the video Lana looks,, the same as she did back when she was spotted with Marilyn Manson multiple times (long red extensions ie. Blue Jeans vid). Just sayin~

Can someone send me a link to the video please, I haven't seen it yet.

Also why do you keep posting this all over the forum...... :judgingu2:

I felt it related to the topic :byeh8rs:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

I'll stop replying now before you upload another of your videos and destroy what's left of my auditory system :byeh8rs2:

You are really so fucking rude . You are and unbearable twat who wants to talk shit to people for trying to do something I enjoy, and I can post as many fucking status updates I want, so stay out of my way

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg