Guest Maru the Cat

What Upcoming Releases Are You Looking Forward To?

Bonnie McKee's second album around summer I think. Sky Ferreira, Demi Lovato (heh), Skylar Grey and I think Katy Rose has something out this year too.

:shock: Seriously?! I liked her stuff years and years ago and she was an awesome lyricist also. I'm excited for anything she releases then. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

:shock: Seriously?! I liked her stuff years and years ago and she was an awesome lyricist also. I'm excited for anything she releases then.

Yeah! She was all over the place for years but we finally got some sneak peaks of new stuff and it sounds really good! I was such a massive fan forever haha

Also now im excited for Neon Hitch although who knows when that's coming out lbr.

I have gold in my veins

Yeah! She was all over the place for years but we finally got some sneak peaks of new stuff and it sounds really good! I was such a massive fan forever haha

Also now im excited for Neon Hitch although who knows when that's coming out lbr.

Neon's has probably been shelved. I honestly wouldn't expect anything from her  :eek:

BzhmW.png

Kylie Minogue - Untitled 12th studio album. Its going to be another peice of pop perfection.

Lady GaGa -Artpop. Not really into her since The Fame. I didn't like her darker stuff so I'm hoping art pop will be a little more fun.

Sarah Harding - Untitled solo album. Love most of Girls Aloud and I'm interested to hear her solo work since she as a distinct voice.

Robyn -Shes working on new music and I'm hoping it will be released this year.

I just found out about the upcoming album "Ice On The Dune" by Empire Of The Sun. It's been so long since I last heard about them, now they got me all excited. Alive sounds so incredibly amazing, I can't want!  :excited:

EQFO7rX.png