Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

I got my GA pit through ticketmaster APP. Waaay better than website.

Make sure your payment info is on the ticketmaster.com account. Makes things a lot faster. Didn't work for me for 20 mins cuz the app couldn't connect to server to add payment. Idk.

I decided not to get Silver VIP because fuck that. $150 extra for what?  :bye2:

Curious if Lana rejected the idea of a m&g package.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Whew!  It was a nailbiter, but I am now the proud owner of 3 Silver VIP tickets to the Chula Vista show!

I say it was a nailbiter because when I came in to work this morning, I learned that our district (I work the IT department in a school district) was under some sort of DDoS attack, and we effectively have no internet access.  Aside from our regular internet connection, we have 2 cable modems that we use for testing purposes.  I connected to the wireless router that's hooked up to one of the cable modems... nothing!  Turns out the cable modem was bad, so I quickly hooked up the router to the other modem, and then had to reboot the modem.  All this happened with less than 5 minutes before the presale started.  I finally got connected, and tried to buy 3 tickets and was told they weren't available.  Then I tried buying 1, and got one.  So I went back twice more and bought 1 ticket each time, but using a different credit card each time.  Wow... the things we do. :)

The good part about VIP is we get in before the rest of the crowds.

I got my GA pit through ticketmaster APP. Waaay better than website.

Make sure your payment info is on the ticketmaster.com account. Makes things a lot faster. Didn't work for me for 20 mins cuz the app couldn't connect to server to add payment. Idk.

I decided not to get Silver VIP because fuck that. $150 extra for what? :bye2:

Curious if Lana rejected the idea of a m&g package.

The good part about VIP is we get in before the rest of the crowds.

Not worth the extra $150 to me, and for what? To have your spot stolen by the other people?

The pit has a small capacity usually at these venues , VIPS might make up the first couple of rows but what prevents other people from shoving their way to the front.

I've paid $200 for Lana before, but an extra $150 to get in a bit earlier is not quite worth it (to me) but I was tempted to buy it.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

The way I see it is, unfortunately VIP who want the pit will get it. Maybe the first 4 or 5 rows. Idk how big the pit at your show is but the one at the venue I'm going to is pretty large. I want to at least have the chance to get front row again. I had it once last year. I was right in the middle and Lana never stopped to take a pic with me. She took one with the boy next to me, held my hand while she took a pic with him and left. I'd like to at least tell her to her face how much her music means to me. That's why I think it's worth it.

Not worth the extra $150 to me, and for what? To have your spot stolen by the other people?

The pit has a small capacity usually at these venues , VIPS might make up the first couple of rows but what prevents other people from shoving their way to the front.

I've paid $200 for Lana before, but an extra $150 to get in a bit earlier is not quite worth it (to me) but I was tempted to buy it.

The way I see it is, unfortunately VIP who want the pit will get it. Maybe the first 4 or 5 rows. Idk how big the pit at your show is but the one at the venue I'm going to is pretty large. I want to at least have the chance to get front row again. I had it once last year. I was right in the middle and Lana never stopped to take a pic with me. She took one with the boy next to me, held my hand while she took a pic with him and left. I'd like to at least tell her to her face how much her music means to me. That's why I think it's worth it.

No I totally think you should if you want--it's your ticket and choice! I've had front row a few times now for Lana and I've never met her either. I hope she meets with you this time! I'd want to meet her for that exact same reason, too. I've been considering the silver package but I can't bring myself to buy it. I don't want another high expectation lol. The pit at my show is going to be very small, and I don't think a lot of silver VIP is being offered. I got GA pit, so I'll be fine if I'm not front row.

BVT4uKe.jpg   

I gained nothing when I was front row last time so I got seats. How you doin

I feel somewhat the same. I got front row at the last Lana show in Seattle, but I waited outside the venue beginning at 6am and by the time we got in I was exhausted. The crowd was nuts and the entire thing was a constant struggle, which made it hard to focus on Lana. That said, I got a killer view of her and the stage, and got to see her come down to the barricade. She turned around before making it far enough to the right where I was, but she was literally two feet away from me and I was able to get a picture of her singing stuff for people. 

I mean, I'm glad I had the experience, but once was enough. I didn't even attempt to get pit tickets, I'd rather enjoy the show from a seat with a good view— which I was able to get, so I'm totally happy. I'll leave the chaos of the pit for everyone else this time.

I feel somewhat the same. I got front row at the last Lana show in Seattle, but I waited outside the venue beginning at 6am and by the time we got in I was exhausted. The crowd was nuts and the entire thing was a constant struggle, which made it hard to focus on Lana. That said, I got a killer view of her and the stage, and got to see her come down to the barricade. She turned around before making it far enough to the right where I was, but she was literally two feet away from me and I was able to get a picture of her singing stuff for people. 

I mean, I'm glad I had the experience, but once was enough. I didn't even attempt to get pit tickets, I'd rather enjoy the show from a seat with a good view— which I was able to get, so I'm totally happy. I'll leave the chaos of the pit for everyone else this time.

Did you get tickets to the show in Washington? Me too! 

Did you get tickets to the show in Washington? Me too!

Yes sir! I live in Portland so I'm glad I don't have to travel to Seattle this time. I stayed at the Silver Cloud across the street last time which was cool, but it's nice to not have to drive two and a half hours. I've seen Courtney/Hole twice and have had to go to Seattle for both those shows as well (she usually skips Portland, I think because she used to live here and has a long history with the city and some of the people here).

What seats did you end up getting? I got the standard tickets for $91 each, three of them. I had Ticketmaster automatically choose the best available seats, and when it spat section 103, row V at me, I wasn't going to risk refreshing the page in favor of something better, so I took it. I'm a bit confused though because I was looking at it tonight on Ticketmaster and saw some seats in my section and others that are still "for sale" at $325 each, and they claim to be VIP seats but they are in the rows BEHIND mine. I don't really get that.

fessle, on 04 Dec 2014 - 4:08 PM, said:

To each their own, I suppose. :) And as far as the pit goes, once you're in your spot, I guess you just have to stand your ground. If I get to the front row, I'm gonna hold onto the barricade and not let go!

Spac3gypsy, on 04 Dec 2014 - 4:15 PM, said:

I'm hoping for a picture with her, but I'll take whatever I can get! I figure it's worth it one time to at least make the attempt.

fessle, on 04 Dec 2014 - 5:50 PM, said:

No I totally think you should if you want--it's your ticket and choice! I've had front row a few times now for Lana and I've never met her either. I hope she meets with you this time! I'd want to meet her for that exact same reason, too. I've been considering the silver package but I can't bring myself to buy it. I don't want another high expectation lol. The pit at my show is going to be very small, and I don't think a lot of silver VIP is being offered. I got GA pit, so I'll be fine if I'm not front row.

I hear ya, but I'm gonna do my best to get front row. :)

drownsoda, on 04 Dec 2014 - 9:17 PM, said:

6 AM? Now that's dedication! Did you have a VIP ticket, or regular GA?

drownsoda, on 04 Dec 2014 - 9:17 PM, said:

Yeah, that's what I'm going for -- the experience. I'll make the best of it, whatever happens.

I'm a bit confused though because I was looking at it tonight on Ticketmaster and saw some seats in my section and others that are still "for sale" at $325 each, and they claim to be VIP seats but they are in the rows BEHIND mine. I don't really get that.

it's cause the vip is kinda like an add on to regular seats

If we got tickets for seats though, I don't get why it'd matter if we got in before or after everyone cause those seats are assigned right? Besides the merchandise and whatever else the VIP packages have, what's the benefit of being able to go in early if you have a designated seat?

I hope it doesn't come down to people just taking whatever seat is closest. That'd be a downer :sadcore6:

29legc9.gif

I was quite surprised when i read the VA show in the lineup (she came to MD for a festival last year) but i got my ticket to the Pit. Will be tackling 14 yr old flower crown girls as needed (jk...but not really)

party.gif?w=1100