ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

If she doesn't give any important interview next month, we need to accept that Honeymoon is not coming this year.

After this inspiring cover of Cola, which will hopefully launch a successful career in the entertainment industry and these things going on with these bitter old Kim and Katy women, Lana should maybe remain calm til her tour starts and not even post anything on Insta or anywhere else.

ABCSHBEYICVBSJNSDC :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :rip:  :lmao:

Music to watch boys to...

I see you standing over there baby blue.

Take me away now, I cant wait for after school.

That was a joke... but that's how I imagine Music To Watch Boys to lyrics to be like. LMAOO.

But anyway, Idk, I picture he describing in depth the boy she's looking at and I mean it has to be about Baby Blue, Jimmy, K, or her boarding school teacher(although it might be during summer). So I think in all it'll be pretty interesting. For color scheme I'm going with yellows! But maybe she might switch it up and have some intense dark greens or something. COME ON LANA GIVE US SOMETHING!

As far as color themes, I really see MTWBT as black and white because of the shadows she discussed and the slow-burning sound of the title.

For Honeymoon as a whole, I definitely see a lot of pastel and summer colors. An album full of Brooklyn Babies and Floda Kilos.

I see Honeymoon like a lighter version of BTD. Basically what I mean is I can imagine her bringing the vintage styling back but not as glamorous but more relaxed. 

qsVmBMd.png

The title makes me visualise two girls with sunglasses on, hair blowing in the wind, sitting under a tree watching boys at a skate park, in black and white? every single time i hear the words 'Music To Watch Boys To' i instantly get that visual. every. time.

bringing back this gem from 4th jan.

still how i see it.

If she doesn't give any important interview next month, we need to accept that Honeymoon is not coming this year.

that's jumping the gun a little, no?

Most records take 2 months to set up for release. Unless she's releasing it to coincide with the start of the tour then it should wait. If we haven't heard anything by late July then I think we can assume things like that

BzhmW.png

I agree, but I'm hoping that this new era is 'brighter'. She seems happier in her life, and 'Honeymoon' and 'Music To Watch Boys To' just sound very upbeat. I was actually hoping the album sounds like FK actually.

Tbh all I want is for her to release one bop.

this exactly.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

tumblr_mp8u6vX8IR1rtm6dso3_400.jpg

Lizzy looks so good here, she needs to bring this hair back 

am I the only one who doesn't think this looks like Lanz? :facepalm:

She just needs to get her shit back together, deliver good music and visuals, stop always being so passive agressive in interviews, quit the tacky clothing and getting rid of some pounds.

Girl needs a new, GOOD stylist as desperately as I need somebody to breed me tonight. That's all.

She just needs to get her shit back together, deliver good music and visuals, stop always being so passive agressive in interviews, quit the tacky clothing and getting rid of some pounds.

Girl needs a new, GOOD stylist as desperately as I need somebody to breed me tonight. That's all.

for god's sake...

foghorn-leghorn-thats-a-joke-son.jpg

THANK GOODNESS I WAS SCARED AF LEL.

I don't anticipate a new album this year.think Lana is not in a good place right now.dont think she feels much purpose.

tbh I agree with the not this year thing because it's way too close to UV but Lanz is fine from what I and leaked_version (it looks as though from above post) know of.