ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I really hope that the honeymoon snippet video she posted on her new Instagram is a fully fledged video and not just created to make some buzz for the new record/ Instagram account.That would be a real shame. I'm praying its one of two videos she's already made.

I'm really confused about about which track is going to be the lead single for the record.But IMHO I think it will be Honeymoon. Only BC the lyrics have been posted a while back,she posted a video snippet on Instagram and she sang an acapella snippet live the other day but then again It could've been done just to create buzz for the new album.

I think we will at least hear some news on when the single-along with the video-will come out- this weekend.I'm not sure we will hear any new material this weekend but possibly by the end of next week maybe? :pray2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I had a dream last night that me and Lana were hanging out after some concert (not hers) and somehow I stumbled upon...like diary? Entries of hers and one of them said something like "People are beginning to recognize Ultraviolence, I better drop all my promotion on it" and I remember being in the dream like I need to get on LanaBoards and tell them about this. Long story short my dreams last night were really dumb and I guess I'm really thirsty for Honeymoon

Nothing scares me anymore.

WELL MTWBT WAS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THIS MONTH & WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF DAYS.

inb4 it's another Tropico 

I say that every single fucking era now...

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

WELL MTWBT WAS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THIS MONTH & WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF DAYS.

inb4 it's another Tropico

I say that every single fucking era now...

No it wasn't? I don't remember there ever being an official release date.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

No it wasn't? I don't remember there ever being an official release date.

Exactly. I don't think we'll be seeing that video this month. That model who claimed so was just desperate for attention.

Exactly. I don't think we'll be seeing that video this month. That model who claimed so was just desperate for attention.

Even so, he did only say "soon". Idk why Lana fans always take that so literally; given the "soon" of Tropico and countless other endeavors, "soon" could be as long as several months.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Lana never said that she'll release something this month! The model said something but he knows shit tbh. The only real clue that we have is that she released that nonsensical snipet on instagram and that she sung acapella HM on tour. She practically annointed Nowels as the main producer of HM also on Instargam.

Speculation: From all this my take is that HM is a contract filler album and she's on her own from now on. I don't expect any promo tbh or good videos because Interscope probably didn't gave her the money for it. I read recently an interview with Janick, the head of Interscope, and he barely mentioned that Lana will release an album this year. I hope for a good album nonetheless but now I'm getting tired by the way people (included some of her fans) are treating her. It's exhausting for me as a fan but I could not imagine how was/is for her. I don't think that is that far fetched that she'll retire after HM, she said it numerous times and my feeling is that she meant it and she's just waited for the contract to end because this is not only about her. That would explain the speed of the releases also. I think that she's genuinely depressed and she just cannot harness any joy out of being in this business that is only working for the self-absorbed and self assured characters.

Lana never said that she'll release something this month! The model said something but he knows shit tbh. The only real clue that we have is that she released that nonsensical snipet on instagram and that she sung acapella HM on tour. She practically annointed Nowels as the main producer of HM also on Instargam.

Speculation: From all this my take is that HM is a contract filler album and she's on her own from now on. I don't expect any promo tbh or good videos because Interscope probably didn't gave her the money for it. I read recently an interview with Janick, the head of Interscope, and he barely mentioned that Lana will release an album this year. I hope for a good album nonetheless but now I'm getting tired by the way people (included some of her fans) are treating her. It's exhausting for me as a fan but I could not imagine how was/is for her. I don't think that is that far fetched that she'll retire after HM, she said it numerous times and my feeling is that she meant it and she's just waited for the contract to end because this is not only about her. That would explain the speed of the releases also. I think that she's genuinely depressed and she just cannot harness any joy out of being in this business that is only working for the self-absorbed and self assured characters.

your over dramatics in here. she is one of interscope's most successful artists during the last couple of years. lana is not made out of glass. she goes into the audience at every damn show and basically said in every city this tour to hopefully be back in a year.

some of you oversensetive lana stans should really start stanning for somebody else and let this woman have a career.

And of course: Happy Birthday Lana. Be happy and successful, just like you deserve it my dear 

A simple look will show you that by far and away lana is currently one of interscopes most successful females with only gaga perhaps challenging her. Losing lana would be a massive blow to them and something they would try their hardest to prevent. Even if she just churned out a bunch of unpromoted and uncommercial albums, they would still outsell the vast majority of Interscope artists.

Is everyone forgetting that billboard cover she did not so long ago? The one where she was chosen, with Kanye, to showcase some of universal's best talent. I doubt she would have landed that gig or even agreed to go on it if she wasn't comitted to her label. Naturally a label is going to push lana to promote as it makes business sense. What doesn't make business sense is losing one of your label's best sellers.