ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

speaking of the mamas & the papas, i'd kill for a lana cover of this song... the lyrics fit the criticism she's faced perfectly

wow! imagine with a full on orchestra with big strings and her deep voice in the verses and high feathery voice in the chorus

Also I want a Lana cover of this

:flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

speaking of the mamas & the papas, i'd kill for a lana cover of this song... the lyrics fit the criticism she's faced perfectly

Can we just agree that Lana needs to do a cover EP with songs like Chelsea Hotel No. 2, Summer Wine, Do Right, remade covers of The Other Woman and DLMBM (since it'll be on HM), and Heart Shaped Box? Or the songs she didn't release already but do different versions as bonus tracks?

Ohhh imagine a cover of Bang Bang holy fuck... Or a cover of Back To Black or Rehab. Oooooo maybe a Barbra Streisand song from her earlier years. Oh god... my pussy. It's dripping.

#WetLanaDreams  :crai:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Im ok with one cover on an album. They make a nice touch. I love Blue Velvet and The Other woman (her vocals :legend: ). & I'm very excited for DLMBM but i defiantly only want one cover, 2 is too much. 

Can we just agree that Lana needs to do a cover EP with songs like Chelsea Hotel No. 2, Summer Wine, Do Right, remade covers of The Other Woman and DLMBM (since it'll be on HM), and Heart Shaped Box? Or the songs she didn't release already but do different versions as bonus tracks?

Ohhh imagine a cover of Bang Bang holy fuck... Or a cover of Back To Black or Rehab. Oh god... my pussy. It's dripping.

#WetLanaDreams  :crai:

A studio version of Heart Shaped Box  :angie:

Demos_copy.png

From the Instagram teaser, I think Honeymoon won't be that jazz album that Lana wanted to make. In an interview she said that she wanted (and was trying) to make a jazzy record that resemble the golden age of jazz. I (& I'm sure many people here) will look forward to a extraordinary jazz record from Lana - but it seems like Mark Ronson isn't the one for her jazz vision, as there is no mention of him as composer (yet). One can only hope innit?  :)

I'll always approve of whatever direction Lana goes towards with her music, but I am deathly afraid of a slow album full of songs that sound like the title track and all seem like they literally belong in the early 1900s or something, which I don't think she'll do but idk lol I'm kind of nervous. I need some bops and I want her to bring back her rapping and those cliche Lana themes that we hate to love like her stupid fcking red dress SIGH

:D..hey dripping pussies.. that's a good name for our new band. :P   hmmmm yummy groupies..  :creep:

:excited:

ok back to topic.. momentary lapse of insanity

ffcba337f5491594ce4d87831ac17ddc2ba86d63

I would really prefer a studio version of that Why Don't You Do Right cover from the tour. I've worshiped that song since forever :defeated:  (and Lana preforming it in Jessica Rabbit attire would excuse all red dress related cringing  :toofunny: )

tZ7WN4B.gif