ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I know Steven Klein is just shooting her V Magazine cover, but I really hope they make a music video together. He's perfect for the film noir thing she's going for, and I live for edgy Lana. 

I keep having this creative vision of Lana being a temptress/succubus sort of figure that lures a man in with her sweet charms and ends up, like, murdering him à la "Serial Killer"

For once, I want Lana to be the bad girl with a tragic past, not the good girl falling for the bad boy, you feel me?

Lmao bitch isn't gonna release anything soon, she's at Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's wedding in Italy. Dont have english links tho.

Here it is http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3182456/Europe-s-royal-rich-famous-Lana-Del-Rey-celebrate-second-wedding-Beatrice-Borromeo-Pierre-Casiraghi-secluded-Italian-castle-owned-family-bride.html

Guess she's not working on Honeymoon in Europe like we thought. Oh well at least she looks gorgeous and happy

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I swear if she sings Burnt Norton or another song at that wedding like yes bitch this is the opportunity.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

EDIT 2B03D1A700000578-0-image-a-7_14384514552

Wait she actually does look good, the other pictures didn't appeal to me huh.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Tbh I'm not expecting anything for at least a couple weeks at this point. I don't think she's even gonna post again until she gets back to America (even though she should be using this wedding as an opportunity to promote herself in Europe)

EDIT 2B03D1A700000578-0-image-a-7_14384514552

Wait she actually does look good, the other pictures didn't appeal to me huh.

I don't like how the bangs are pulled back, it looks like she has boobs on her head

but other than that, ***FLAWLESS

Love the fact all the guests (including Francesco) are wearing elegant clothes and formal suits and she's chillin in a summery dress and sandals :toofunny:

I saw other people wearing summey dresses too :s