ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't care how the songs are called, I rather wanna hear how they sound.

Some of y'all would rather read a song title like " Yaaas Daddy, Breed Me".  :deadbanana:

I hope we will get the previews soon.

What I have noticed since HBTB was released, ilovetati is hardly posting. I wonder why. Maybe HBTB is not Lynchian enogh?  :hooker:

"Terrence loves you" is a beautiful title wtf, sure it doesn't sound like the song is gonna be a prinçéss of pop bop who'll reach top 7 on bb200, but at least she put a VERB in a song title for once, and it sounds so sweet

What's so important about the songs titles ?

MTE, like i dont fucking care lmfao. I just want the music. 

What's so important about the songs titles ?

MTE, like i dont fucking care lmfao. I just want the music. 

Some of y'all would rather read a song title like " Yaaas Daddy, Breed Me".  :deadbanana:

What I have noticed since HBTB was released, ilovetati is hardly posting. I wonder why. Maybe HBTB is not Lynchian enogh?  :hooker:

he didnt like it

Plus she's really stable in the top 50 on iTunes, she stopped free falling at least

Some of y'all would rather read a song title like " Yaaas Daddy, Breed Me". :deadbanana:

What I have noticed since HBTB was released, ilovetati is hardly posting. I wonder why. Maybe HBTB is not Lynchian enogh? :hooker:

Gurl, I love HBTB. I just started grad school and I'm crazy busy.

Honestly not in love with most of these track titles so far. Honeymoon & High By The Beach are nice titles, but WTF was she thinking naming songs like Burnt Norton and Terrence Loves You?? Even Life is Beautiful is such a cringey title for a song. Hopefully the music will make up for these ugly ass titles. Up until this point, Lana has given us such great titles for songs (well, maybe excluding Sad Girl, Guns n Roses, Cola and a few others)  :toofunny: 

When I first head the album title would be Honeymoon, I expected a lot of beautiful, poetic titles like on Paradise and even some of the BTD/UV tracks, but apart from the title track and HBTB the rest of the tracks make me smh

I know what you mean!! We need poetic titles like Cola, Yayo and American.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

uhh people need to stop being so ignorant and take a minute to learn about complex titles.  

burnt norton and terrance loves you are probably the best titles shes had since AKA, very poetic titles

very surreal and i hope they're spooky 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Since Lana has similar themes in each of her albums, what themes are you hoping are strong on the album?

I personally love her bad boy themes to be honest, so I'll be happy if she brings that back. I also enjoy her drug related songs too.

qsVmBMd.png

omg ppl it's PARIS LOVES YOU, not Terrence! Like 1 person goes off with Terrence Loves You and the whole fandom believes it. That title doesnt even make sense. Paris is a more believable title.

Hey Lana, 'The Blackest Day' says hello. :crying4:

omg ppl it's PARIS LOVES YOU, not Terrence! Like 1 person goes off with Terrence Loves You and the whole fandom believes it. That title doesnt even make sense. Paris is a more believable title.

She said terrance loves you not paris, and in the video description they said terrance too, they heard it first at the end of the day

wait, wait, these are confirmed???

No, I said "there's the off chance that she'll use" as in, it's possible these tracks could be on the album (since they were registered after UV), but don't be surprised when they're not on the record

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg