ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

HM = Paradise/BTD > Ultraviolence

There's just no filler song for me in HM except for maybe 1 or 2 songs. Paradise and BTD I just cut in half because I like half of the songs on BTD and don't really use the other half much. Same goes for Paradise. Ultraviolence I just don't use anymore.. :( It's kind of like the opposite of Honeymoon for me where instead of disliking only 1 or 2 songs, I only LIKE 1 or 2 songs.

I know that's why I'm asking around but tbh :toofunny: to this point seeing this thread I think it would be beneficial to have a clean thread to be serious on because I have some genuine questions about several songs and I don't want to be interrupted in my thoughts by a mass scat attack

Yes this thread needs to perish, make it

I see no comments on 24 :deadbanana: is it a bop or not

It's basically Lana's Bond theme song and the production is gorgeous.. 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I see no comments on 24 :deadbanana: is it a bop or not

depends on your definition of bop. it's maybe one of the fastest songs in terms of her vocal delivery, but it's still slow

BzhmW.png

I see no comments on 24 :deadbanana: is it a bop or not

honestly to me 24 is the jazziest of all the tracks (besides god knows i tried) on the album, when she sings "theres only twenty four hooouuurrrsss" its soo jazzy and my heart melts, near the end (around the bridge) a really groovy beat comes in and i lovvee it and it makes it stand out from other tracks

I know that's why I'm asking around but tbh  to this point seeing this thread I think it would be beneficial to have a clean thread to be serious on because I have some genuine questions about several songs and I don't want to be interrupted in my thoughts by a mass scat attack

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Can some1 please PM me the highest quality download link for honeymoon we have so far? Thank you xx

saaaame pleeeeeassseeeee

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan