ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I want the beehive back in full swing, Its Iconic for Lana to be honest.

I want her to have that glamour that she had during BTD, I mean I've enjoyed her more casual looks as well, but glamorous Lana or always the best for me.

I want the glamour back as well, but I always thought her hair looked better curled like in tfe BTD video or Letterman appearance. Just personal preference, though. She always looks stunning.

She needs to do a full blown covers album. I'd love to see her do a version of Hallelujah, House of the Rising Sun, I Put a Spell On You, Bang Bang, etc.

She needs to do a full blown covers album. I'd love to see her do a version of Hallelujah, House of the Rising Sun, I Put a Spell On You, Bang Bang, etc.

I'd imagine her cover of House of the Rising Sun would be similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICqX2HjvMGY (which, by the way, is my favorite cover of the song so far dIcDRTb.gif)

(oh god. how do I make my gifs smaller?)

Bm2AvMo.gif

I want an album closer for Honeymoon along the lines of My Best Days.. it seems really fitting in my mind. Like, I'm definitely here for some happier Lana songs, but the longing & reminiscent vibe of My Best Days would be such a great way to close an album with the title Honeymoon in my opinion..

Also some of y'all are so rude ew.

14417469274.gif

The title Honeymoon makes me think of the song Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande

I want an album closer for Honeymoon along the lines of My Best Days.. it seems really fitting in my mind. Like, I'm definitely here for some happier Lana songs, but the longing & reminiscent vibe of My Best Days would be such a great way to close an album with the title Honeymoon in my opinion..

that's my song  :godlaugh: I would love that

Edited by W7e

that's my song :godlaugh: I would love that

Could you imagine?! The beginning and middle of the album are more lighthearted and highlight the new love she's found & the honeymoon stage of the relationship, but towards the end of the album she loses him and reminisces about their honeymoon or something.. "Even my best days without you were nothing in comparison to my worst days once I had found you."

:xcry:

14417469274.gif

Could you imagine?! The beginning and middle of the album are more lighthearted and highlight the new love she's found & the honeymoon stage of the relationship, but towards the end of the album she loses him and reminisces about their honeymoon or something.. "Even my best days without you were nothing in comparison to my worst days once I had found you."

I would have to be put in a hospital if she released that song :xcry:

From the very first time I heard it I thought it would be a great song to end a movie with. Maybe because the credits would go well with the organ part pr something. It just has idk closure to it?

you sensitive piece of shit i wasn't talking to you

well excuse me for taking that the wrong way when my post is the most recent w the words "i want" in it.. also this conveniently being your first post in the thread when u have poked fun at me before in other threads numerous times over the years im just so HURT chance

:rip:

14417469274.gif

well excuse me for taking that the wrong way when my post is the most recent w the words "i want" in it.. also this conveniently being your first post in the thread when u have poked fun at me before in other threads numerous times over the years im just so HURT chance

:rip:

Rest assured your post was included :sideeye: In the last page only:

I want the beehive back in full swing, Its Iconic for Lana to be honest.

I want her to have that glamour that she had during BTD, I mean I've enjoyed her more casual looks as well, but glamorous Lana or always the best for me.

I want the glamour back as well, but I always thought her hair looked better curled like in tfe BTD video or Letterman appearance. Just personal preference, though. She always looks stunning.

Also some of y'all are so rude ew.

Seeing these all at once is like...damn guys cool it. Granted yours wasn't so demanding

We're just excited and throwing around ideas of what the next era could be like...not actually demanding. I even said that it was just my personal preference. Discussing Lana-related topics like this is kind of the point of a Lana message board.

Rest assured your post was included :sideeye: In the last page only:

Seeing these all at once is like...damn guys cool it. Granted yours wasn't so demanding

Um, why should I "cool it"? All i did was suggest she did a covers album.. talk about overreacting.

Um, why should I "cool it"? I suggested she should do a full covers album?.... are you really that bored that you have to pick apart what everyone says all the time.

:mj3: How did you miss the fact that it was the sheer volume of "I want"s (or the like) and not the actual content when you quoted the post where I literally pointed that out?

"all the time" but we've never interacted

:mj3: How did you miss the fact that it was the sheer volume of "I want"s (or the like) and not the actual content when you quoted the post where I literally pointed that out?

"all the time" but we've never interacted

Why should you concern yourself with what other people want?