ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Iggy Azalea - 'Fancy' ft Charli XCX, 'Black Widow' ft Rita Ora.

Edit: Quoted post was a joke - my bad.

lol its ok

Weird question... but yeah 01VusU1.gif

Perfectly normal question to ask on a Lana forum wherein you seem to post nothing but mundane questions along the lines of 'are you guys werewolves or vampires?' or gifs of drag queens and cast members from the real housewives franchise.

Ronson produced The Like's Release Me album, which was an interesting combination of 60s girl band with the wall of sound technique and 90s soft grunge guitars. I wonder if it will sound similar to that (slowed down with jazzy orchestrations, obviously).

I've just listened this album and I would love if Lana decides to go into this direction if she works with Manson. Actually I'm listening a lot of stuff he produced just to get used to his sound ( his album is also  pretty solid) and I think he pretty much is the perfect producer to work with her basically because he brings the best of two worlds: organic sound but also clear vocals.

I've just listened this album and I would love if Lana decides to go into this direction if she works with Manson.

Yes that would be music to my ears. So much guesswork involved here wonder who, if any of us will turn out to have had the idea closest to what this album becomes.

Yes that would be music to my ears. So much guesswork involved here wonder who, if any of us will turn out to have had the idea closest to what this album becomes.

Hopefully none of us :P  Let's hope she does her best and surprise us all like she did so many times before.

Did you writing style change for this next record?

My lyrics are very similar to me, who I truly am, but I must admit that I’m currently trying to do some new things. It’s a bit surrealist, full of colors. I feel much more inspired by people like Mark Ryden, Fellini or Picasso… Oh, I’m totally fond of this documentary: “Fellini : I’m a Born Liar”, which explains that the film-maker was in love with his hometown, and each of his movies is like one of its facets. I like his idea, the fact that truth should never impede to a beautiful lie… (she smiles)

not sure if someone already has picked up on this (cba to read through everything) but that last line is her life embodied into a phrase, she's playing out her own creation in her mind out in real life - does that make sense? lol it probably doesn't sometimes I just talk crazy.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Perfectly normal question to ask on a Lana forum wherein you seem to post nothing but mundane questions along the lines of 'are you guys werewolves or vampires?' or gifs of drag queens and cast members from the real housewives franchise.

Why are you so fucking rude, it's a gif

No it does not add anything to the discussion but he's not spamming the thread with rude / inflammatory responses like you love to do, so keep it to yourself thanks xoxo

14417469274.gif

Is Courtney Love recording a new album, or promoting anything at the moment? I'm starting to wonder whether maybe she'll appear somewhere on Honeymoon. Am I reaching? She's just one of many people I would love to see Lana collaborate with. Others are Azealia Banks, Kanye West, Beyoncé (don't judge you know you're praying for it too) & maybe someone like Frank Ocean.

Is Courtney Love recording a new album, or promoting anything at the moment? I'm starting to wonder whether maybe she'll appear somewhere on Honeymoon. Am I reaching? She's just one of many people I would love to see Lana collaborate with. Others are Azealia Banks, Kanye West, Beyoncé (don't judge you know you're praying for it too) & maybe someone like Frank Ocean.

Lana doesn't ususlly feature collaborations with other artists she respects on her own albums. I think she wants them to feel as personal to her as possible.

I could see Courtney playing guitar on a track or something, but not much more.

Lana doesn't ususlly feature collaborations with other artists she respects on her own albums. I think she wants them to feel as personal to her as possible.

I could see Courtney playing guitar on a track or something, but not much more.

Wasn't Lou Reed meant to feature on Brooklyn Baby? I just feel like Lana's more specific about collaborating with artists (this is her show) but if she finds the right moment and the right artist then I'm sure she'd go for it.

Why do you have to be so rude? Let him post whatever he wants, gifs are awesome and u r boring :bye3:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I just want Lana on this album to be honest. I think she's one of few artists that if they had someone featuring on their song it wouldn't add anything and could take away the ''vibe'' of the song. A rapper would probably spoil one of her songs unless it was a 50/50 song, but I think it would work better if she featured on a rapper's song like she did with ASAP. 

qsVmBMd.png