ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

You being a monster makes total sense.

Can't say I've ever been a Little Monster. I admit I was entranced by Lady Gaga when she first hit the scene and was excited for more, it was disappointing when it was claimed it was going to be album of the decade. Anyway we are about to go off on another tangent here as we did with Ms Carey. Let's not go there.

I'm a bit worried she hangs out with so many producers .... We know how this ended last time and I need this album THIS very year :creep:

Why do we keep having high expectations for this thread merna.gif

No offense meant, but what do you contribute to the thread apart from complaining about it?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

No offense meant, but what do you contribute to the thread apart from complaining about it?

I said the same thing about someone on here who posted various gifs instead of any contribution or opinion on this thread yet you were one of the people in agreeance with others who lambasted me for that.

Pot, kettle.

I said the same thing about someone on here who posted various gifs instead of any contribution or opinion on this thread yet you were one of the people in agreeance with others who lambasted me for that.

Pot, kettle.

It's the manner in which you did it. Commenting on someone's appearance is hardly constructive and is plain arrogant.

*anyway*

I kinda wish she hadn't said anything about the album yet. It would've made the wait easier and would've helped UV have a longer life.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pot, kettle.

The hell? I was obviously not even talking to you, I quoted someone else. But the fact you feel addresed says alot ...

I need some news from Lana, it would have been better if she had said nothing, to be honest we would have been fine with that as I doubt anyone expected a new album so soon anyway. It worse when she announces something though and then it goes unheard of for months on end.

qsVmBMd.png

I'd love to have something On Our Way-ish on HM. Easy, simple and positive with a dreamy touch and AKA-vibes and her voice sounds natural (without the few parts in the song where her voice sounds a bit off, obviously)

Ever get those moments where you just stop and think

"Hmm... I wonder what Lana's up to right now"?

Seeing how she's had a quiet year so far, I'd say she's spent the past month or so writing the last few songs for Honeymoon. She said herself some songs already sound "perfect" so she must have some idea of what she's gonna put out for promo. My guess is she's waiting for her tour to come closer because after all that would be a more appropriate time to start promo for the album. In that circumstance she'll probably start giving details about the album around April and the first single will come out May/June Which would make a July/August release very possible. Unless of course she goes through a crisis and reworks the whole thing with some stranger from a stripclub.

I don't think that having a single out during her US tour would be a good idea. If she really wants to do some radio or TV promo this time around, she won't have time for it. Especially not going to Europe. I hope this era is well excecuted. I am not here for another mess like the UV one. Great album which she ditched even before the release.

I don't think that having a single out during her US tour would be a good idea. If she really wants to do some radio or TV promo this time around, she won't have time for it. Especially not going to Europe. I hope this era is well excecuted. I am not here for another mess like the UV one. Great album which she ditched even before the release.

As much as I would love to see her perform the lead single live, I agree that it's probably not a great idea in the long run. As I said before, I feel like Honeymoon is a great opportunity to combine the high quality of UV's music with the amazing visuals of BTD.