ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Damn!!!! That was literally the worst thing I've ever heard!! Gotta give u props tho for yr dedication to trolling! I'm sure it'll bring u much more happiness than just being a decent, open minded person! As an aside tho, seriously now, f u for calling lana a bitch. Like she doesn't get attacked enough already for nothing, seriously it's not funny.

I don't know if I'm reading too into it, but all these painting references in her photos (the filter on her last photo, her new IG icon, etc) I really hope it's a part of a larger visual vision. Can't wait to find out.

I don't know if I'm reading too into it, but all these painting references in her photos (the filter on her last photo, her new IG icon, etc) I really hope it's a part of a larger visual vision. Can't wait to find out.

My thoughts exactly. I'm very excited for the visuals this era.

Inb4 fake Honeymoon covers with 17th century paintings :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Is it too late for the Big Eyes era?...If that even is considered an era :eek:

Inb4 fake Honeymoon covers with 17th century paintings :toofunny:

Tbh I wanna see this.

Or Lana in a 17th century-esque painting effect. 

Not very honeymoon-y though.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Yas u sound amazing Yas

THANKS!  :)

Damn!!!! That was literally the worst thing I've ever heard!! Gotta give u props tho for yr dedication to trolling! I'm sure it'll bring u much more happiness than just being a decent, open minded person! As an aside tho, seriously now, f u for calling lana a bitch. Like she doesn't get attacked enough already for nothing, seriously it's not funny.

Also, sorry, I didn't post it here, but if you looked at my introduction thread I actually said this was recorded 5 months ago and since then I've become a HUGE Lana Del Rey fan. When I made this video, I HATED her. Just her presence annoyed me. But since then, I have noticed that she's an amazing singer and her art is beautiful.

Although her live performances are still sooo shitty lol sorry

Her Instagram account looks horrible rn  :biblio:

Well aren't you a rude bitch, honey! Calm your tits, maybe you'd feel better  :hooker:

THANKS!  :)

Also, sorry, I didn't post it here, but if you looked at my introduction thread I actually said this was recorded 5 months ago and since then I've become a HUGE Lana Del Rey fan. When I made this video, I HATED her. Just her presence annoyed me. But since then, I have noticed that she's an amazing singer and her art is beautiful.

Although her live performances are still sooo shitty lol sorry

Well aren't you a rude bitch, honey! Calm your tits, maybe you'd feel better  :hooker:

You can write proper English?? Since when?!?

you sound like a demon

i cant breathe because its so true it sounds like she's possessed i cant breathe I'm listening to a hyena i cant breathe

EDIT: theres this bit where she coughs and keeps going hollllyyyyyy shitttttttt I'm tripping

I hate off-topicness but I just need to add this is how I feel/felt about Marina tbh.

Isn't she on the issue of some magazines in March? She better tell something, especially if Ronson is producing or who is producing this record...

these magazines better deliver to Australia :omg:

Well this thread got messy :eek:

but I need some news about Honeymoon asap pls lana deliver  :defeated:

I'm gonna die if she don't say anything soon :crying2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif