ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm excited is Jazz is the main style on her new album, she's great as Jazz sounding music live. I love listening to Million Dollar Man live, especially on the tour, the high vocals are fantastic. Anyone saying she can't sustain her vocals when she goes high needs to listen to the high notes during Cola, she does them effortlessly. 

qsVmBMd.png

I personally just dont think she has what it takes to be a blues singer. Sorry not sorry. BUT I did love Million Dollar Man, although that's not 'real' Blues. But okay I'm not trying to argue. If that's her version of blues than I guess it'll be fine. And that nina Cover wasnt good to me personally it was boring.

I Personally don't even like Jazz much at all.. its background elevator music to me.. that's my opinion on Jazz.. but to each their own..

I hope its more a rock/hip hoppy sorta dream vibe, with some upbeat songs thrown in thruout as well.. i'm picky with the music I like,

and can't wait to hear what it sounds like.. but jazz.. :(

its a girl

May be wrong but I think the stylist is a guy and the hair stylist is a girl, the guy being still Johnny Blue Eyes and the girl being Anna Cofone because in the shoot picture on her instagram Anna Cofone tagged Johnny Blue Eyes

Anyway I'm extremely excited can't wait for a new big production

ZKcaooE.png

West Coast was premiered a week and a half after we saw the first on-set pictures from the music video. :defeated:

I really wonder if they're going to get a single out before the tour. I can't see The Endless Summer Tour being in support of UV. I wonder if the promo for Honeymoon will start relatively soon with the tour building the hype and being promo itself.

Lana haven't announced the single name yet.

So the video can be a video for UV single (Brooklyn Baby or Black Beauty?).

giphy.gif

I really wonder if they're going to get a single out before the tour. I can't see The Endless Summer Tour being in support of UV. I wonder if the promo for Honeymoon will start relatively soon with the tour building the hype and being promo itself.

I was expecting a single after the tour, but she did say she wanted to release the album after the tour, so it would make sense for a single to come out around this time.