ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I thought we would have the song by now tbh lol, like when the snippet dropped i was like: we will hear it tomorrow at most!

I'm expecting her to announce the single over the weekend, I mean it makes sense that she'd wanna take a week off after the tour. How certain are we that Honeymoon is gonna be the first song though? It's so slow and while I'm sure that wouldn't be much of an issue for fans I sincerely doubt the label would sign off on that.

qpgosw.jpg

I'm expecting her to announce the single over the weekend, I mean it makes sense that she'd wanna take a week off after the tour. How certain are we that Honeymoon is gonna be the first song though? It's so slow and while I'm sure that wouldn't be much of an issue for fans I sincerely doubt the label would sign off on that.

Tbh the label almost doesnt decide what Lana does/doesnt with her career musically, like she cancelled all the promo they lined up with UV 

I just hope we'll get a full song soon. No matter if it's a single or promo track .. but i want something!
I wasn't too excitedabout Life Is beautiful because it sounds like it could be from the Big Eyes/ I Can Fly session (and even though I like these songs as soundtrack songs, I don't need them on albums)

But Honeymoon ... it sounds so great,

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I just hope we'll get a full song soon. No matter if it's a single or promo track .. but i want something!

I wasn't too excitedabout Life Is beautiful because it sounds like it could be from the Big Eyes/ I Can Fly session (and even though I like these songs as soundtrack songs, I don't need them on albums)

But Honeymoon ... it sounds so great,

Same ! the snippet excited me for whats coming, when she released LIB in the trailer it was meh, and now its not that meh but still bland to me so i really can't wait for honeymoon or whatever single she wants to release, i hope for next week but we will see. 

Is there more than one Honeymoon snippet? I've only heard the small video she put on her instagram.

No, there's videos from her last concert where she sang a few lines though.

No, there's videos from her last concert where she sang a few lines though.

Ah right ok, thanks. I seen that, but the crowd was too loud to even bother listening. I'll just wait for the full song, hopefully it will be coming soon.

qsVmBMd.png

Ah right ok, thanks. I seen that, but the crowd was too loud to even bother listening. I'll just wait for the full song, hopefully it will be coming soon.

Have you seen this newer video? You can hear her much better  ;)

god-damn.png

Have you seen this newer video? You can hear her much better  ;)

No, thanks very much, it sounds so much better. The song sounds good. I love it when she starts the chorus and the crowd goes crazy.

qsVmBMd.png

He has only done one track per album so far with her. The rest of the tracks where he's credited is because of the string arrangements mostly (Body Electric [prod. by Rick], Yayo [Emile], UV & FMWUTTT [Auerbach]). Why are y'all worrying so much :toofunny:

That's what I meant, though. He's great doing one track per album,  but it would be too redundant if he were to produce a string of tracks.

The uncertainty regarding Mark Ronson's involvement worries me. I need a picture of her sitting on Mark's lap and cheesy interviews about him "bringing the fire back into her life" already.  :oprah2:

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

The uncertainty regarding Mark Ronson's involvement worries me. I need a picture of her sitting on Mark's lap and cheesy interviews about him "bringing the fire back into her life" already.  :oprah2:

Probably because he's not involved at all lol 

Nowels seems to be the new Auerbach. I think that Ronson has a marginal contribution if any on HM. I'm worried more about the Lana style Instagram promo tbh. This is shaping up to be another unwanted release by Interscope after Paradise and Ultraviolence (so I hope at least for a UV level solid album)

Nowels seems to be the new Auerbach. I think that Ronson has a marginal contribution if any on HM. I'm worried more about the Lana style Instagram promo tbh. This is shaping up to be another unwanted release by Interscope after Paradise and Ultraviolence (so I hope at least for a UV level solid album)

Paradise wasnt unwanted, they did it to get more money from BTD and promote her more with the excuse of the re release. 

I honestly don't know where you are coming from. UV was a fantastic album and Auerbach did an exceptional job. Paradise was always just there to make more money out of BTD and despite that was very solid

Paradise wasnt unwanted, they did it to get more money from BTD and promote her more with the excuse of the re release.

Neither was Ultraviolence. They didn't like it at first but at the end they believed in her (and Adele's producer told them it was great lmao). Interscope even got her booked for TV shows, that Dubai thing, BBC Radio, etc... she was the one who didn't want to promote it :toofunny: I honestly don't know where you guys are getting all this information (unwanted record, Heath doing more than one song, Nowels as the main producer...) when all we got is 3 interviews and a snippet. :toofunny:

Maybe she hated the demos he played her... which would be totally understandable.

Neither was Ultraviolence. They didn't like it at first but at the end they believed in her (and Adele's producer told them it was great lmao). Interscope even got her booked for TV shows, that Dubai thing, BBC Radio, etc... she was the one who didn't want to promote it :toofunny: I honestly don't know where you guys are getting all this information (unwanted record, Heath doing more than one song, Nowels as the main producer...) when all we got is 3 interviews and a snippet. :toofunny:

But Nowels is obviously the main producer lmfao since she posted that photo of him in the honeymoon account lol, like when she did with Auerbach. I didnt say UV was unwanted but it was before the adele producer said it was a good album and i dont think they were like 100% sure about releasing it after what he says anyway.