ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

just like Rihannas music :thumb:

Ignoring how nonsensical that comeback was, what else are we supposed to do besides twiddle our thumbs waiting for more 10 second instagram crumbs from Lana?

I swear this fanbase is full of the most pretentious stans, I hope Honeymoon is actually full of songs about letting rich daddies snort coke off of her ass while she drinks whiskey after he hires her as his private go go dancer

tZ7WN4B.gif

Ignoring how nonsensical that comeback was, what else are we supposed to do besides twiddle our thumbs waiting for more 10 second instagram crumbs from Lana?

I swear this fanbase is full of the most pretentious stans, I hope Honeymoon is actually full of songs about letting rich daddies snort coke off of her ass while she drinks whiskey after he hires her as his private go go dancer

Yessss doing what she does best.

We're doing exactly all we can do, arguing about stuff, calling Lana a bitch, posting gifs, it's what keeps this thread going.

Actually, I think that's something they want for the extra portion edge. But just imagine something that goes a little bit like this:

California girls, we're unforgettable

Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top

Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle

Oooh oh oooh

California girls, we're undeniable

Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock

West Coast represent, now put your hands up

Oooh oh oooh

Anyways..

Lana didn't even annouce the release date of the single yet.

Or even the single's name.

So I doubt that it will be on Apple Music unless it will be a surprise release but we're talking about Lana so...

I personally think that she'll annouce/release the single on July 4th.

when does she ever announce anything? she didn't even really announce the uv release date.. she wouldn't have said it in that one video if she had known she was being recorded and i don't think we knew another release date until the album was on iTunes. could be wrong tho i have no idea

idk if she would do that... idk if she's that sentimental with dates.. seems kinda cheesy. but then again were talking about lana so...

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Actually, I think that's something they want for the extra portion edge. But just imagine something that goes a little bit like this:

California girls, we're unforgettable[/size]Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top[/size]Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle[/size]Oooh oh oooh[/size]California girls, we're undeniable[/size]Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock[/size]West Coast represent, now put your hands up[/size]Oooh oh oooh[/size]

:rip:

I live for your posts :lmao:

California girls, we're unforgettable[/size]Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top[/size]Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle[/size]Oooh oh oooh[/size]California girls, we're undeniable[/size]Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock[/size]West Coast represent, now put your hands up[/size]Oooh oh oooh[/size]

:rip:

I live for your posts :lmao:

party.gif?w=1100

when does she ever announce anything? she didn't even really announce the uv release date.. she wouldn't have said it in that one video if she had known she was being recorded and i don't think we knew another release date until the album was on iTunes. could be wrong tho i have no idea

idk if she would do that... idk if she's that sentimental with dates.. seems kinda cheesy. but then again were talking about lana so...

we knew the release date for uv. interscope took care of that one.

we knew the release date for uv. interscope took care of that one.

Tomorrow, but i dont think she will release with its launch maybe later.

Yeah I can't see it coming tomorrow sadly. But hey you never know!

qsVmBMd.png

and then the release- brand new GOSPEL ALBUM. I would laugh my fuckin ass right the fuck offff.. :omfg2:

would ya'll still love lanz, if she would partake in such an album? Huh? Huh?? dont be shy now..

:welcome:

all of this of course a joke, but you know what? thinking about it, she would be great on a Gospel record.

she'd be great on any record or style actually..  :flutter:

I pray everyday for that instagram caption won't turn out to be an actual lyric in a song. 

"Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons. God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain."  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

@@whitman

I actually like them as lyrics lol!

I like her homages to America.

Then again I'm American lol.

I think I'm the only person in this fanbase who thought the UV video was really well-done and is excited for the continuation. :toofunny:

Nah you aren't! 

I liked the stripped back feel of UV!

It's different, sometimes in her big vids she can seem awkward.

UV was a different more personal feel.