ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

To spend my Summer with my parents, ugh.. Hell... 

I won't be able to keep up with news as much as I am now, so...

2 months??? what kind of vacations are those x.x , when my family goes to vacations is like 1 or 2 weeks at most 

And then we'll meet the cameramen, the person who shot the cover of the single, the cleaning lady of the studio they were recording at and the donut-seller where they bought donuts after they had the video done.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

honestly you people are crazy

every time i open lanaboards (which is at least 10 times a day) there is like 5 new pages of discussion. And all that has been confirmed by lana is one song and two videos.

but mess @ us STILL waiting for a song, after 247 pages of 'discussion'

FzytWEW.png

honestly you people are crazy

every time i open lanaboards (which is at least 10 times a day) there is like 5 new pages of discussion. And all that has been confirmed by lana is one song and two videos.

but mess @ us STILL waiting for a song, after 247 pages of 'discussion'

tell us something we don't know :poordat:

Am I the only one who thinks we can get a new snippet or video tomorrow? Ugh, Lana can't take much longer or she will kill all of us of boredom.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Am I the only one who thinks we can get a new snippet or video tomorrow? Ugh, Lana can't take much longer or she will kill all of us of boredom.

A new video on a Sunday? I think we could get the audio next week unless she's planning on premiering the single with the video.

A new video on a Sunday? I think we could get the audio next week unless she's planning on premiering the single with the video.

Well I didn't mean an actual music video, more like an audio video on VEVO or something :sadcore6:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

She's smiling, but little does she know about the pain she's causing us :defeated:

that's the reason that she's smiling

I'm so lucky I love sunbathing and moonbathing

I saw the notification on my phone and i was like, shit its probably the single cover :skull:

I gotta stop thinking that. The last 4 posts I've thought the same or if not the cover than something else and it's nothing -_-

party.gif?w=1100

I gotta stop thinking that. The last 4 posts I've thought the same or if not the cover than something else and it's nothing -_-

my expectations with posts on the hm account are so low that anything that is more significant than "meet bonquisha, from detroit, who plays the triangle in the intro of one of my songs" satisfies me

fullsizeoutput-3494.png