ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

the thought at how much music we're gonna be getting if she means 14 tracks on the regular edition is absolutely slaying me right now

i just know that rare exclusive track that you can only obtain if you burn a lock of Lana's hair while standing over a pentagram in uganda chanting guns and roses is gonna slay me

At the beginning the orchestra sounded beautiful and the dissonance made it sound like as if it were for a horror movie. But I have to say my fav part was the Dark Blue part. The layered harmonies were just so fuckin beautiful and I think I'm in love w this song

97a673f2d.jpg

This is going to sound horrible live. Imagine those annoying fans SHOUTING the lyrics to this sleepy, almost instrument-less song.

I hope 14 tracks is just the regular version and we get AT LEAST 5 Japanese 'kill-your-first-born-for' bonus tracks.

lana needs to change her style again or this will feel too UV era,

BTD was the auburn hair and dresses

Paradise was the short black hair

UV was the shoulder length brown hair

HM is a pair of slippers from American Apparel............

lana needs to change her style again or this will feel too UV era,

BTD was the auburn hair and dresses

Paradise was the short black hair

UV was the shoulder length brown hair

HM is a pair of slippers from American Apparel............

You forgot bangs

smile.gif

I love it so much, it's everything I could ask for honestly. The instrumentation and strings are some of, if not the best in her work. It sounds like something from the ending of a really creepy drama film of the 1940s. I am living.

I hope 14 tracks is just the regular version and we get AT LEAST 5 Japanese 'kill-your-first-born-for' bonus tracks.

bye. We'll be lucky to get ONE Japanese exclusive track, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

H0bDaqU.gif

'Muddy trap enegry' is probably one of those Lana descriptions that make no sense until you hear the music :toofunny:

watch her drop an album full of trap beats replacing BTD's trip-hop beats :creep:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Muddy trap? LMAO

---

Who's that omg?

Nikki Bella current Diva's champ and one half of the twin queens of shade

uxYlazd.gif

I hope lana uses these type of squeaky violins throughout the album

also lana gimme a song i can have sex to homegurl!!! yayo doesnt count, thats like having sex in a trashcan

guys stop fighting its ruining all this good news and excitement!!

Having sex to Trash Magic actually seems classier than having sex to Yayo  :creep:

tZ7WN4B.gif

"Muddy trap energy" makes me think of like when you hear a beat through a wall and it's kind of thick and muted? Like standing outside a nightclub or bar?

Haha I'm probably way off, Lana likes to make little phrases for her sounds and they usually fit well, so I'm excited to see what she means by this term :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

since lana said Honeymoon is the first track off the record does that mean its first on the tracklist or that there are more to come before the album release?!?

Pretty sure she means it's the first song on the tracklist, but who knows with Lanz

smile.gif

Her vocal control is really impressive here, as is her vibrato. It's very smooth, and the layered harmonies are very atmospheric. This, combined with the screeching strings make a masterpiece.