ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

why do people always want faster songs? slow = boring to you?

Honeymoon is perfect

I mean, you can't really blame them. Although I love the song and it's simplistic beauty, there is next to no instrumentation and the lack of a consistent beat. It's just more orchestral than what some people wanted. You can't argue with their opinions, everybody will have a different feeling for the song - and rightfully so.

I mean, you can't really blame them. Although I love the song and it's simplistic beauty, there is next to no instrumentation and the lack of a consistent beat. It's just more orchestral than what some people wanted. You can't argue with their opinions, everybody will have a different feeling for the song - and rightfully so.

I mean... If slow is boring to some, maybe they should just not stick so close to Lana's music for now. Her voice sounds so beautiful... How is that possibly boring? :toofunny: If Lana singing beautifully is boring to someone, what's the point really? Sigh.

Sorry though, I just really love this song

:bye2: though

We speculated how would she premiere the song  for two months ( apple music, vevo, radio and so on) but in the end she just posted a video she edited on her macbook on her personal yt   :toofunny:  But it's a good reminder that Lana isn't playing the popstar card anymore and we shouldn't expect her to follow any "rules" we are used to on music industry, girl is doing her own way.

I mean... If slow is boring to some, maybe they should just not stick so close to Lana's music for now. Her voice sounds so beautiful... How is that possibly boring? :toofunny: If Lana singing beautifully is boring to someone, what's the point really? Sigh.

I wasn't trying to argue with you, I'm just saying that it's easy to see how some people can find the song boring, and that's fine. They don't have to like the song, it's a matter of taste. And it doesn't make them any less of a Lana fan.

you actually think its shit? ;-; thats just sad..

but really what annoys me about lana fans these days . they just in it for a good bop and have no respect for lana or the music of hers thats more mature than they are =) they even disrespect her so much at the concerts.. just hurry up and unfan already

How dare you act like you're the Lana fan police?

Can we presume will get the honeymoon video soon? Say this week or next week coming...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is it really that hard for you to understand that Lana has different sounds, and that some people prefer one style to another?  Some people like her fast songs, some people like her slow songs, some people like her jazz songs, some people like her rock songs, some people like her hip hop songs.  It's incredibly arrogant to say that someone shouldn't listen to her now just because they aren't hyperventilating about a particular song.

Hopefully she drops the video along with iTunes release this Friday. That's when music is released now right? It seems to be the most likely thing to do but with Lana anything goes really

Nothing scares me anymore.

Love the new song, it's exactly what I was hoping for! I'm so gratified she isn't going all hip-hop or Taylor Swift on us. She is staying true to her path.

For people complaining about that it's "slow", songs like this used to be made back in the 30s-50s. Look up Edith Piaf. Lana's influences are vast and wide.

Is it really that hard for you to understand that Lana has different sounds, and that some people prefer one style to another?  Some people like her fast songs, some people like her slow songs, some people like her jazz songs, some people like her rock songs, some people like her hip hop songs.  It's incredibly arrogant to say that someone shouldn't listen to her now just because they aren't hyperventilating about a particular song.

It's not that serious. but that was quite funny to read :smile2:

I wasn't trying to argue with you, I'm just saying that it's easy to see how some people can find the song boring, and that's fine. They don't have to like the song, it's a matter of taste. And it doesn't make them any less of a Lana fan.

No, me neither. I'm kinda joking because her voice sounds so gorgeous on this

I'd love for her to release this with a pre-order for the album on Friday along with the album cover. Then she can use the track list to keep us going until the album is out. I'm so excited about there being 14 tracks, which means 10 that we don't know the title of (Assuming LIB, MTWBT, DLMBM are on it)

For people complaining about that it's "slow", songs like this used to be made back in the 30s-50s. Look up Edith Piaf. Lana's influences are vast and wide.

I don't wanna seem rude but this sounds nothing like Edith Piaf  :awkney:

Besides, the fact that Honeymoon has a vintage quality to it doesn't mean it SHOULD BE slow. It's a lovely song but it could use a faster tempo imo

ZmJh1LG.jpg