ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I want to know what everyone's thoughts are on the theme of Honeymoon - song. Like the story line of it, I actually thought when it was announced it would be based around an actual honeymoon but there are still lots of 'problems' of this relationship she talks about in the song, so I'm curious to know what everyone would say about the story of the song.

qsVmBMd.png

I want to know what everyone's thoughts are on the theme of Honeymoon - song. Like the story line of it, I actually thought when it was announced it would be based around an actual honeymoon but there are still lots of 'problems' of this relationship she talks about in the song, so I'm curious to know what everyone would say about the story of the song.

I was thinking it's about jimmy Gnecco, cause she was engaged with him..."50's baby doll dress for my 'I do'". And Yayo is obviously about jimmy cause the snake tattoo stuff etc. but this is a conversation for Lanalysis. Also this is if she wrote the song in a literal sense.

Demos_copy.png

I thought she said that it was more stripped back, spiritual like Black Beauty.

Yes but she scrapped that concept when BB & AFFA leaked in June 2013. The album was written later in December/January (before she met Auerbach) I believe, when she moved into the Electric Lady studios.

I really think she's going in a new direction with Honeymoon and I'm excited  :)

Yes but she scrapped that concept when BB & AFFA leaked in June 2013. The album was written later in December/January (before she met Auerbach) I believe, when she moved into the Electric Lady studios. 

Thank gawd. I damn near shot myself just reading that it might be a whole album of Black Beauty. 

Starry Eyed possibly being planned for Honeymoon? The most popular video of the audio used to be: 

But UMG recently blocked it only now which is weird considering it was up for almost two years and you can still view the other unreleased songs on that account including Angels Forever and JFK.

Starry Eyed possibly being planned for Honeymoon? The most popular video of the audio used to be: 

But UMG recently blocked it only now which is weird considering it was up for almost two years and you can still view the other unreleased songs on that account including Angels Forever and JFK.

I would die for a finished/reworked version of that song. 

id love a reworked starry eyed without lazy ass repeating lyrics tbh even though i think its unlikely it'll happen

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Starry Eyed possibly being planned for Honeymoon? The most popular video of the audio used to be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Xwa8Xc8XQ

I wouldn't read into it; they block the most random songs at the most random times

i don't understand why certain songs are so difficult to upload. for instance, you're gonna love me and pretty baby (from the may jailer era) are harder to keep online than any other released or unreleased works (as lizzy grant or lana) for some reason

ZRBNill.jpg

I wonder if were going to get multiple photographers for honeymoon shoot with a overall theme perhaps?.Kinda like Beyonce's 4 era album booklet....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The Honeymoon IG account followed The Weeknd yaaaas Lana I can't wait for that chart-topping futureretro muddy-trap "Fellini in the sky with Diamonds" jazz infused collab

:ohno: i don't want a collab on Honeymoon. Maybe he wrote with her, or she's on BBTM.

Did we discuss about this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UGTHNVw7U

Yea but the gurls just swept it under the rug and assumed it was a cover.

But it's so beautiful and it's been stuck in my head for days :defeated:

I have a feeling it might be Yes To Heaven or Fine China, but we'll never know.

The Honeymoon IG account followed The Weeknd yaaaas Lana I can't wait for that chart-topping futureretro muddy-trap "Fellini in the sky with Diamonds" jazz infused collab

Ugh she better not be collabing with that whiny-voiced reindeer. :bye3:

Ugh she better not be collabing with that whiny-voiced reindeer. :bye3:

still way, way, waaay bettet than the attempt the liddo monsters made before So Legit leaked to make a gaga / Lana collab happen. I know Lana likes soundtracks, but there was no need for making something as tacky as The Beauty And The Beast to happen.