ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

honey, i love you and all, but take that shovel outta your ass :hooker:

The sales climate has drastically changed since BTD debuted and our girl is not the phresh new face, regardless that she is parading a new one every eason ;)

Having hit does not mean, that you have a horrible song. And stop with the no promo thing. UV wouldn't have sold much more even if she promoted it properly. She did some things and BTD was climbing, UV was falling. Sad, but true

Of course it sold a lot less, but I think it still sold fairly well considering the sales climate and the other factors I mentioned. It was like the third best-selling female album of the year.

Most importantly, they both continue to chart and haven't fallen off since their releases. Longevity and quality are what's important.

The sales climate has drastically changed since BTD debuted and our girl is not the phresh new face, regardless that she is parading a new one every eason  ;)

Having hit does not mean, that you have a horrible song. And stop with the no promo thing. UV wouldn't have sold much more even if she promoted it properly. She did some things and BTD was climbing, UV was falling. Sad, but true

First of all, I really laughed har about the face thing xD

And yeah, I also think so. "Promo" doesn't mean you have to sell out, having well selling singles and performing on TV/Radio is something which doesn't make you lose any artistic quality.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana does need a hit.

Most importantly, they both continue to chart and haven't fallen off since their releases. Longevity and quality are what's important.

UV left the charts last month  :poordat:

Is BTD still in the charts? I remember someone saying how it had 7 weeks before being gold or something like that?

yeah, I read a status saying one of them had weeks left for it to enter the top ten of the longest charting albums by a female or something :(

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

id love a reworked starry eyed without lazy ass repeating lyrics tbh even though i think its unlikely it'll happen

Starry Eyed possibly being planned for Honeymoon? The most popular video of the audio used to be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Xwa8Xc8XQ

But UMG recently blocked it only now which is weird considering it was up for almost two years and you can still view the other unreleased songs on that account including Angels Forever and JFK.

By this logic pinup galore should be on it too lol they UMG always blocks that song when i use it but they don't touch the others not even my Honeymoon vid

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

i hope you are ironic. it sold 1,3 million in the us, over 5.2 million worldwide and is charting in the us for 180 weeks, lel 

I remember someone saying

Pretty sure he's saying he listens to her every night...and isn't Steven Klein gay?

Well it's misleading and I don't know anything about his life so.. :/ 

giphy.gif

Why is Justin Bieber licking a boot on his Instagram? Pls straights, keep Justin Bieber to you

They did a shoot for Interview mag and it's fucking HAWWWWT :cumming: :cumming: :cumming:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

You can't stop- Change it up.

You won't stop- Live it up.

you wanna make me sad

you wanna turn me down

ypu wanna have fun.

you can't stop- Change it up.

you won't stop- Live it up.

You ain't real cuz in one SU you said Eclipse was the opening track of the album, and it is Honeymoon :hottie: nice try hun :hottie:

image.png

You ain't real cuz in one SU you said Eclipse was the opening track of the album, and it is Honeymoon :hottie: nice try hun :hottie:

Babe, this song is not even on Honeymoon.

I know the lines cause I was the person who shot the video. -.-