ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm beginning to think that she meant that she was dropping her new record in September 2016

Or September 3025, god, who knows at this point  :crying5:

I don't think so, I think she would've said "Next year" and earlier this year she was targeting an August release so I'm 95% sure she meant this year, but plans may be changing or plans could've changed (although we've already heard one song from the record and she kind of disappeared for a little while last year before UV so there's no telling at this point...) Although we can't forget, she DID announce everything for UV a month ahead almost to the date so... she has all this month to announce something

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

It's only August 2nd, we've got plenty of time for something new. I do think we will get MTWBT this month even if the album gets delayed.

Lmfao Watch Burnt Nortoooooooon be the lead single (or maybe a new song called Dark Blue)

I'mma be so mad if there's a song called "Dark Blue" omg like "Burnt Norton" isn't a bad enough song title….  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Still wish there was an official Honeymoon (single) cover, or at least some sort of new photoshoot that was released around the release of Honeymoon (the song) so that we could make a fan made cover. Like, I'm using a fan made cover of a UV shoot because there's literally been no shoots this era yet… what a mess

I think the album has been delayed. I mean, Selena Gomez is on interscope too and her album is supposed to drop like 10.9??

I see Selena only for American market.

Lana is coming back with sound that's more appealing to Europe audience so I don't see reasong why it would be delayed.

It will be out in september.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg