ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So does anyone think theres a reason she only has one earring or is it just a mistake?

It looks like the earring is a double piercing so she probably just forgot to take it out. I do that all the time  :toofunny: . But you'd think there would be more attention to detail with a photoshoot. 

No one was arguing about binoculars and telescopes though, they were disagreeing but no one was like, attacking each other or getting heated about it or anything of the sort

Anyways, I have lots of hype for this but I'm trying to keep it low key in case I get disappointed/wasn't what I was expecting

Nothing scares me anymore.

It looks like the earring is a double piercing so she probably just forgot to take it out. I do that all the time  :toofunny: . But you'd think there would be more attention to detail with a photoshoot. 

attention to detail seems to have gone out the window between this and the cover photo mess

33fcc3c.jpg

Really? You're going to complain about an earring? Ya'll don't let up, do you?

I'm not complaining, it just seems like the earring was a careless mistake (a very minor one at that) like the editing of the water in the cover photo. For all I know the 1 earring could have been done on purpose. It doesn't really make a difference to me, I was just making an observation.

Edit: now that I'm thinking about it, the single earring could be part of the pirate romance novel references everyone is talking about...

officially done with talking about the earring

33fcc3c.jpg

Telescope!

Ah yes, thank you! I couldn't even begin to think what the word was haha :')

Also I would never have got the whole pirate romance novel reference until I read people on here mention it, but I love that idea! It seems very Lana to reference them, what with all the swooning women getting swept away by the big strong pirate who is as wild as the seas ;) (I've never read one of them but that's the impression I get from their cover art of the books haha) very excited to see how the song lines up with the art, and even more excited to see the visuals on the music video too!

I'm wondering how they'll match up with the clips from Honeymoon?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg