ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

11428372_1473484132975195_1881380872_n.j

do we know anything about that picture? ive never seen it

i honestly hope that photo is the cover for the album, it's so gorgeous + fits the title so well. although it sucks she's releasing what sounds like a summer-y album in September

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

last time the ultraviolence billboard was a totally different shoot to the album cover. But it looks amazing and this time it probably will be the cover  :defeated:

I found the truck she's sitting in

fpslide1.jpg

HOLLYWOOD confirmed to be on the album

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I can't at y'all reaching so far for MTWBT, you see Lana posing in the streets with a male fan and you'll probably speculate about him being one of the models for the video :toofunny:

On a serious note, I'm excited to see how Lana promotes herself through performances.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

last time the ultraviolence billboard was a totally different shoot to the album cover. But it looks amazing and this time it probably will be the cover  :defeated:

I found the truck she's sitting in

fpslide1.jpg

HOLLYWOOD confirmed to be on the album

qgihzjB.jpg

for a split second i thot this was lizzy :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif