ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

First of all, I'm happy it's a bright colorful cover & I'm happy for everyone who likes the artwork but I'm not crazy about it. It might be just a personal preference of mine but all of her covers featured her with a more or less haunting facial expression. Those really made it for me. But in this one she's so tiny & her face is covered up with shades & a hat. (She looks awfully cute tho) But who knows, in the end it might grow on me. As long as the music's good

EDIT: OK BUT THE VINYL SET IS REALLY PRETTY

kySyfQZ.jpg

any of the neil pics would be better. also hoping for some kind of urban outfitters album cover thingy, wich i hope is better, so i can use a different cover and not feel guilty  :ohno:  :ohno:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I buy Cds tho (just because I like to support through the physical) And I HATE when there's not a deluxe. :/

yay i'm not the only one!

and y'all were right saying that there'd be no other editions

First of all, I'm happy it's a bright colorful cover & I'm happy for everyone who likes the artwork but I'm not crazy about it. It might be just a personal preference of mine but all of her covers featured her with a more or less haunting facial expression. Those really made it for me. But in this one she's so tiny & her face is covered up with shades & a hat. (She looks awfully cute tho) But who knows, in the end it might grow on me. As long as the music's good

EDIT: OK BUT THE VINYL SET IS REALLY PRETTY

everyone hated the UV cover but it seemed to have grown on them so :uh:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I just checked Apple Music ID3 tag and almost all the songs were composed by Lana & Rick.

I didn't know Rick - a Grammy-worthy composer with mainstream songs - is capable of such boring songs, and I love it.

The box set looks very nice! i don't really care for vinyl but that cover....  :flutter:  :flutter:

The box set looks very nice! i don't really care for vinyl but that cover....  :flutter:  :flutter:

party.gif?w=1100

There's already countless meltdowns on Twitter and tumblr over the Swan Song lyrics about never singing again... Something like this happens every era... -.-

Also, love the reference to pink flamingoes in the other lyric sample! Wonder how many throw backs to unreleased songs we'll get in this album? I mean we have the 'lights, camera, action' in HBTB, 'pink flamingoes' in one song, and a song called Salvatore!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The other lyrics say:

Pink flamingos always fascinate me. I know what only the girls know - know (something something) skin (is me?)

Pink Flamingos always

fascinated me 

I know what only the

girls know - home

with lies skin to me

Very surreal :creep:  

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey