ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

How many songs do you think we'll get before the 18?

(If it doesn't leak by then...)

I won't be surprised if we get a new song each week thru the hotline, I feel like we'll end up with GKIT and Freak since she mentioned those explicitly.

qpgosw.jpg

Guys you're so weird.

Honeymoon sounds like it's gonna be the album of the year.

First time she's doing 14 tracks.

First time she's doing an interlude.

First time she's having a hotline (meaning she's so proud of this album and she's promoting it that way).

First time she has a Instagram of her album (Again, she's proud of it).

First time she gives us a LP after a short period (15 months- Means she's full of inspirations).

She has a variety of different tracks on the same album and that's great.

The album receives by far great reviews.

I can see it becoming my top favorite album of her.

giphy.gif

I'm not feeling Honeymoon so far, all this slow songs are really hard to clench to, maybe with time..

Waiting for The blackest day, 24 and Swan Song to be the kind of depressing songs that I expect them to be so I they hook me up to Honeymoon so Don't let me be misunderstood feels like a beautiful closure just like TOW :icant:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Guys you're so weird.
First time she's having a hotline (meaning she's so proud of this album and she's promoting it that way).
First time she gives us a LP after a short period (15 months- Means she's full of inspirations).

I came here to post this and you swerved into first place and snatched it.

I agree with it all. 

8wotjdI.gif

Guys you're so weird.

Lana is gettin too old and mature for the online fans she has. If you look somewhere else, most of them now post about Melanie Martinez and Halsey who couldn't be more clones of the BTD sound as they are now. And they target the young demographic.

I won't comment on the Record of the year thing since we have only heard 4 songs which are all great though

Lana is gettin too old and mature for the online fans she has. If you look somewhere else, most of them now post about Melanie Martinez and Halsey who couldn't be more clones of the BTD sound as they are now. And they target the young demographic.

I won't comment on the Record of the year thing since we have only heard 4 songs which are all great though

Yeah, true, i mean she's 30 already, so her sound will be older and less for the younger generation, unless she's Madonna or Nicki Minaj lol

how can anybody think that Paradise is better than the songs we've heard is beyond me.  Paradise remains the lowlight of her career

My thoughts exactly. All of a sudden people are comparing Honeymoon to Paradise, but Paradise had the most generic songs out of all of them (I'm making a wild guess with HM). I'm not saying I didn't like the songs (because I did... most of them), but they're the worst in every single aspect.

tumblr_inline_ntewel8ifG1sk5lqk_500.gif

Ride, American, Gods and Monsters, Bel Air, and Burning Desire are bops!

American, Ride and BD are boring af now, G&M never was my cup of tea, and Bel Air is the greatest on the EP.

Can someone recap which lyric samples we've got and what she said about freak and GNIT

Freak is a sexy song. And GNIT has a place on her heart