ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

China.Palace keeps posting snippets of songs and then deleting them a couple minutes later. So far they've posted "God Knows I Tried" and "Art Deco"

:usrsney: Lmao they were from the @j.1221 account  :toofunny:  China doesn't know anything let's never mention them again 

god-damn.png

But there's no point to post that in here.  :bored: We're discussing THE ALBUM, not making up random crap and showing it to our fellow "Lana lovers" and singing kumbaya around a camp fire. If people wanna post their shitty ideas then they can make new forums and rave about their garbage altogether. End of story. And to be honest, I left a better looking story in the toilet yesterday   :tongue:

You know if you don't like/agree with a post you can always ignore it & scroll down instead of spreading hate and negativity. I'm praying for you and that disgusting mouth of yours. May God bless you.

You know if you don't like/agree with a post you can always ignore it & scroll down instead of spreading hate and negativity. I'm praying for you and that disgusting mouth of yours. May God bless you.

yes but you constantly post this shit everywhere - the SU, this thread; hell, you even made a goddamn thread for your "honeymoon album tracklist". there's a difference between just posting once or twice and repeatedly spamming with useless posts. stop.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yes but you constantly post this shit everywhere - the SU, this thread; hell, you even made a goddamn thread for your "honeymoon album tracklist". there's a difference between just posting once or twice and repeatedly spamming with useless posts. stop.

Are my posts physically harming you? Are they giving you health problems? Did Lana give you a certificate saying nobody else besides you can Stan for her? Has God not given us free will? If my posts bother you so much why do you read them? I feel really sad for you. I'll pray for you too!