ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The user @@buttsex actually comes up with pretty good lyrics. I'm conflicted.

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n3prkc09Vt1qerg8so1.mp3

Listen at your own risk. I really don't want to leak it, but let's face it, various snippets are already out. Blackest Day has an almost Hans Zimmer feel to it. It reminds be a bit of Born to Die, but less single-ish. I don't know if I really like it yet, but I think it's one that grows, like West Coast maybe? Really adds to the "diversity" that Lana we were hoping for, I'm sure. I really like the lyrics though. A lot better than Honeymoon. It's a bit awkward, not that many strings. It sounds more modern in my opinion, but not like HBTB. It's a new sound that sounds familiar, if that makes sense. 

Listen at your own risk. I really don't want to leak it, but let's face it, various snippets are already out. Blackest Day has an almost Hans Zimmer feel to it. It reminds be a bit of Born to Die, but less single-ish. I don't know if I really like it yet, but I think it's one that grows, like West Coast maybe? Really adds to the "diversity" that Lana we were hoping for, I'm sure. I really like the lyrics though. A lot better than Honeymoon. It's a bit awkward, not that many strings. It sounds more modern in my opinion, but not like HBTB. It's a new sound that sounds familiar, if that makes sense. 

:sadcore4:  you got my hopes up

this sounds so good omg

Lana's really getting better at writing ++

7wWWNZV.jpg

the instrumental is actually really pretty though  :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:thumb2: :thumb:

So far my grades are (1 to 10 scale):

Lyrics/Sound+vocals/Replay value (short term)

HM = 5/7/5 =  5,66

HBTB = 7/7/8 = 7.33

TLY = 8/9/7 = 8

So far HM is a 7 for me

It's not bad, but, as someone mentioned this before, HM is far yet from BTD and UV which both included iconic songs in the first half of the album

What kind of angry german kid teas... :defeated:

OoWc9Ul.gif

I think that the lyrics @@buttsex posted MAYBE could be true. I mean, they're too long to be invented and they haven't too much cliché (while when a fan write fake lyrics he usually put a lot of cliché to make lyrics look more Lana's)

We're on a speculation thread so let's speculate

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I think that the lyrics @@buttsex posted MAYBE could be true. I mean, they're too long to be invented and they haven't too much cliché (while when a fan write fake lyrics he usually put a lot of cliché to make lyrics look more Lana's)

We're on a speculation thread so let's speculate

That would be almost plausible if they hadn't also posted a ridiculously/laughably fake audio sample pretending to also be Lana. And that they arrived and left at exactly the same time as someone using trolling as a new method for promoting their 'fave'. So I'd say the chance of the lyrics being real are somewhere between -1% and 1% (margin of error: 1%)

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png