ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if UO was the culprit then, I was mostly referring to the recent leaks that have happened due to them.

I don't really remember when we got the album, was it like 5 days before the actual release? 

I don't really remember when we got the album, was it like 5 days before the actual release? 

I think it was the 13th/14th, one day before NZ/Aus actually had their release. I believe the person who uploaded the album was someone from NZ who got their physical album a day early.

9ISvyf0.gif

The CD box of Honeymoon looks so good, and the album cover actually looks great as a box. Hmmmm I want a vinyl of Lana's but then I'd like that box too.

qsVmBMd.png

So... you're saying... because a girl sings a provocative song to a guy---then it's not a song for a guy?

And all those vulgar rap songs about stretching a girls vajayjay are strictly for men?

Or any sexual-sweet songs like say... any from Usher or The Weeknd or Drake or 1D or Marvin Gay or Luther Vandross or BSB or Nsync or Justin Timberlake aren't for women because it's a male singing it?

That's flawed thinking.

Lana isn't just for the LGBTQ you know.

And yes I'm straight.

:judgingu:

Or I was just talking about what I noticed with my specific boyfriend and you can leave me alone.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

:judgingu:

Or I was just talking about what I noticed with my specific boyfriend and you can leave me alone.

That's not what you're last few sentences said in the previous post.

It's a public forum no need for "you can leave me alone" when someone puts out their point of view of what you said.

Relax. Ain't no one out to hurt you. 

That's not what you're last few sentences said in the previous post.

It's a public forum no need for "you can leave me alone" when someone puts out their point of view of what you said.

Relax. Ain't no one out to hurt you. 

It was one sentence and I said it might be hard for them to get into the songs -  I never said it didn't happen, that they shouldn't, the songs weren't for them, etc. In fact, I pointed out one way that straight men interpret the songs to better relate to them (thus making the song for them) and a few people agreed. I don't get why you felt the need to preach to me. And wherever the hell "Lana isn't just for LGBTQ" came from I don't know, because my whole post was about how my boyfriend is getting into Lana and both I and the previously mentioned boyfriend are straight. 

No, I don't like it when the very first thing someone says to me is twisting my words around being a needless pain in the ass over something I didn't say.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

When can we expect the first album reviews out?

Don't some magazines/websites receive albums early to post reviews before an album is released to build up hype?

I certainlyl remember reading reviews for albums by artists prior to release before, at least I think I have...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

When can we expect the first album reviews out?

Don't some magazines/websites receive albums early to post reviews before an album is released to build up hype?

I certainlyl remember reading reviews for albums by artists prior to release before, at least I think I have...

i think EW is going to review the album on Friday 4th or i think its tomorrow idrk lol 

lol at people thinking lana neede to promote to earn money. shes made millions over the last few years

yeah and after this album fails from lack of promo, press will blame her, less music will be played, she'll lose potential fans so crowds will be smaller until ldr is no more and her millions run out cause living like she does, they do, and she'll wind up back in that crumby old trailer park! good thinking :)

Music careers just fall from the sky and they maintain themselves and fans never get bored

some of yall living in a dream world i swear damnnnn

stars go from everything to nothing real quick like there aint magic fucking pixie dust singers just sprinkle on the radio and pray to stay relevant

Yeah, thats true with fame and fortune. What comes fast can go (away) fast too.

I'm thinking Lana is a pretty smart girl, and wise with her earnings, plus her family as well as Francesco

are all very wealthy. But so many stories we hear about the rich and famous, who are now poor and infamous..

the only thing that remains constant in this world is change :hawt:

everything really is fleeting..and temporary

I'm thinking Lana is a pretty smart girl, and wise with her earnings, plus her family as well as Fransesco

are all very wealthy. But so many stories we hear about the rich and famous, who are now poor and infamous..

everything really in fleeting..

I'm not saying she should sell out, but there are ways to promote yourself. If she likes having those producers she has, eating fancy lunchs with her beau, living in that new malibu house, etc. it costs a pretty penny. I mean, the people who make her music obviously love her, but they're not working with her for free. All I'm saying is I wish she understood how whatever glimpse of happiness she gets from making music and living out her wildest dreams will disappear if she doesn't promote. But that's her choice. I mean I guess she could live off her dad and Francessco but they'll surely get annoyed after a while. Guess it could be back to laptop demos and cheap coffee for her if she keeps the "I don't care" act going. Or she could start funding space projects LMAO

I'm thinking Lana is a pretty smart girl, and wise with her earnings, plus her family as well as Francesco

everything really is fleeting..and temporary

Fortunately if Lana ever needs money, she can always release songs like Queen of Disaster and Driving In Cars With Boys that could be mainstream hits.