ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I really really really hope Honeymoon ends up blowing up sales and stuff because with the shoots and visuals she's been delivering so far I feel particularly blessed. I'm so excited I'm dissociating.

ZKcaooE.png

Yas at so many electric guitars.

I love that Lana co-produced each track with Kieron and Rick.

Doesn't she, every time ? (honest question, I feel like I've seen her name in the production's credits before, but I'm too lazy to check)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Ooh Lana did the sound effects in Freak, which she said was very sexy... Maybe some 'Serial Killer' moans?? Haha

But also, what does "conga" mean on MTWBT? Is that like carnival kind of music, like Caribbean sounding?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Ooh Lana did the sound effects in Freak, which she said was very sexy... Maybe some 'Serial Killer' moans?? Haha

But also, what does "conga" mean on MTWBT? Is that like carnival kind of music, like Caribbean sounding?

African drums

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

So excited now it's September! Love the Nylon covers, reminiscent of the H&M photographs for sure.

Earlier today I was sorting out my nail polishes and my 12 year old sister was reading the names of them, she read out 'Peach Melba' and said "that sounds like a Lana song."  :thumb3: