ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

. I don't think she lost the "joy" of creating music. Lol in fact, she's more driven than last era at least.

agreed. if anything i feel her music has become even more personal over the last few years. i feel like shes really taking her music in the direction she really wants to.

Before:

lana-leaving-concert-06.jpg

Now:

spl724136_018.jpg

Hollywood glamour to soccer mom

Wow, that's rude. She used to be very skinny but since she has gained weight she looks healthy, and her face looks more beautiful.

Frankly, you're not in the position to criticize about a woman's weight. It's her choice, and as long as she feels comfortable with her looks, you should keep your mouth shut :)

Therefore, "delete it fat"

Little theory:

In a recent-ish interview the interviewer asked lana about the name of the record 'honeymoon' and she commented something along the lines of it being 'the dream' amirite? In the song HM lanz talks about this bad boy and the guns that blazed around him and his history of violence and his used little bullet car. The Chorus "Our Honeymoon, say you want me to, dark blue' sandwiched between these memoir like verses. The song, finishes by the repetition of 'dreaming away your life' soooooo i have this feeling that the song is about Lana and one of her lovers who are stuck with each other, scared to leave because they aren't sure they can be alone. Here they are dreaming away their lives, kidding themselves that this relationship is working.

idk not fully fleshed out but if figured at least it was honeymoon related

CJjib6A.jpg

Sometimes I get frustrated at Lana but I thank god every day I got to witness her during 2011 - 2012. It was something really special.

I keep seeing comments on YT asking " ew why are people obsessed with her". Clearly the person asking is seeing her decline not her peak. The Caityln Jenner comments are also stupid as well.

Her face has become so bloated (due to the weight) and her beauty is now related to a transgender shame. She was a fashion icon between 2011 - 2012. Attending fashion shows, cover magazine, H&M endorsements, Mulberry etc. Her videos were a work of art.

Sometimes I get frustrated at Lana but I thank god every day I got to witness her during 2011 - 2012. It was something really special.

I keep seeing comments on YT asking " ew why are people obsessed with her". Clearly the person asking is seeing her decline not her peak. The Caityln Jenner comments are also stupid as well.

Her face has become so bloated (due to the weight) and her beauty is now related to a transgender shame. She was a fashion icon between 2011 - 2012. Attending fashion shows, cover magazine, H&M endorsements, Mulberry etc. Her videos were a work of art.

I'm mad @ the comparisons to Caitlyn Jenner bc I think Lana is so much more gorgeous, not because I'm a transphobe :-)

gurl...

you make it sound like she rosie o'donnell or something geez. she looks fine.

"Transgender shame"?? AND you're bitching about Lana's weight? You're fucking disgusting.

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I can understand where you're coming from, I guess. As far as looking at things that are shiny and new! Everything is so pretty when it glimmers and shines once it's first on the scene.  Honestly though, "seeing her decline" I disagree. Yes commercially Lana isn't as fresh and hot as she used to be but that doesn't really matter to me. Yes she has gained weight but that honestly is something that happens with comfort. I feel like Lana is in a very comfortable place right now. I think she is happier than she has been for a while now and she is doing things how she wants to do them vs. how the "machine" wants her to do it. She has grown, matured, and evolved in so many ways. I think it's a beautiful thing to be able to look back and see the different points in one persons life. She is not the same she used to be, or had to be. This is a good thing, not a bad thing. I definitely don't think a decline. Yes she may be more an acquired taste but if she is doing the "music" she wants and her fans are happy, that's what matters. Those are my thoughts as far as that is concerned. As for the Caitlyn Jenner comparisons they are so idiotic. Honestly, let the woman be. Caitlyn, I mean. For her age I think she is a very pretty and well put together lady. As for comparing her to Lana I feel like it is apples and oranges. Lana is Lana! No matter her size, shape, or success level she is beautiful.

Lana's weight gain isn't even the main problem but her stylist and poor outfit choices like when will that girl get a good styling team (for her shows and red carpet events not for her everyday life obviously). 

i76mrxw.png 

Lana's weight gain isn't even the main problem but her stylist and poor outfit choices like when will that girl get a good styling team (for her shows and red carpet events not for her everyday life obviously).

Her style team is EXACTLY the same. That's the weird part. Nothing has really changed but things are not the same.

Slightly off-topic but does anybody know when they are going to announce who sings the Bond theme song? I'm anxious to know whether it's Lana or not

They're probably gonna announce it next month

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif