ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm a teensy bit disappointed that Freak doesn't have the "mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm, mmmm-mmm-mmmm" (I'M TRYING :toofunny: ) part interspersed between lines because I think that would sound so cool. Also to the person who said it sounded kind of Arab-inspired, I agree with you :flutter:

Editing that part in should be really easy because of the minimal production during the mmmmm mmmm's, so if thats what you want you will probably get it.

Editing that part in should be really easy because of the minimal production during the mmmmm mmmm's, so if thats what you want you will probably get it.

Oh my God, yesss if someone did that once we got the full that would be so cool, change the vibe of the song a little bit  :defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

This has nothing to do with anything but I'm most excited for 24...

Based on her comments about the album becoming more uptempo as it goes on, I'm kinda excited for Religion now

Inb4 it's a fast BOP with an epic anthemic EDM breakdown and skrillex-esque production :troll:

Oh my God, yesss if someone did that once we got the full that would be so cool, change the vibe of the song a little bit  :defeated:

I could do it as soon as now if only I had the audio tbh.

Maybe tomorrow when it goes up on youtube.

TRUUUUU

I have an idea: I'll cry because MTWBT is heavenly beautiful, and I'll cum because of that Freak video

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I could do it as soon as now if only I had the audio tbh.

Maybe tomorrow when it goes up on youtube.

:kiss:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Is the Freak video clip supposed to refer to the Jonestown massacre, with her drinking that red drink from a cup and the vid portraying a cult? :creep: So maybe the Jim in Ultraviolence refers to Jim Jones? 

I'm a teensy bit disappointed that Freak doesn't have the "mmm-mmm, mmm-mmm, mmmm-mmm-mmmm" (I'M TRYING :toofunny: ) part interspersed between lines because I think that would sound so cool. Also to the person who said it sounded kind of Arab-inspired, I agree with you :flutter:

i think it sounds "Frozen" inspired a bit (the madonna song) 

Is the Freak video clip supposed to refer to the Jonestown massacre, with her drinking that red drink from a cup and the vid portraying a cult? :creep: So maybe the Jim in Ultraviolence refers to Jim Jones? 

Now we can understand why the label scrapped it :rip:

Fuck this is exactly the kind of theories that gives me chills nice one

ZKcaooE.png

Makes a lot of sense :O at least more sense than the "Honeymoon will be released on the full moon xx" 

sgopYhV.gif